END OF THE DAY REPORT (11 MAY 2015):
Markets sustained the uptrend; Auto, Metals, PSU Banks stocks rallied .
The markets went strong and closed the day with a gain of around 1.5% on the back of firm global cues, positive US jobs data and ease in Crude Oil Prices, Also strong buying was seen in auto, Financials and metal stocks. Nifty has crossed its 200 day SMA of 8290 and closed higher which is also an indication to continue the strength towards the immediate resistance of 8400.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- The CNX PSU Banks index rose approx 6%; Largest gainer was Bank Of Baroda.
- Passenger car sales grew by 18.14% in April 2015 (YoY).
- KV Kamath also the Chairman of ICICI Bank will now have a term of 5 yr with the BRICS Bank as its President.
- BoB Q4 net profit fell 48.3% but gross NPA improved to 3.72 percent from 3.85 percent (Q3), Asset quality improved.
- Cipla jumped 2 per cent, as Credit Suisse upgraded it to outperform on strong Neximum Sales.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- Auto, metal and bank stocks were shining stars while FMCG were laggards.
- Dhanlaxmi Bank locked in 20% upper circuit on back of bulk buying.
- Relaxo Footwears gained 14% on whopped Q4 jumps 96% (YoY), the Board recommended bonus shares (1:1) and dividend(Re. 1/share).
- IVRCL up by around 10% as it bagged Turnkey EPC Project worth Rs 3624 cr.
- Repro India at record highs, intraday 17 % on back of heavy volumes.
- Syndicate Bank Q4 net profit rose 2%, gross NPA ratio at 3.16%.
- Atul Auto surged approx 8% as net profit up by 2.37% to 8.63cr.
- Federal Bank rallied after announcing Bonus Issue Plan.
- SRS stock hit upper circuit of 20% on issuing 1:1 Bonus shares.
- Siyaram Silk(SIYSIL) closed on a strong note (up 11%) as Q4 net profit jumped 59.18%.
- SAIL jumped on mega capacity expansion plans. (Investment of 1, 50,000 till 2025).
- Havells Q4 Income increased by 2.84% to 13617.10 mn. (YoY), PAT @ 122 cr.
- Eveready gains around 3% on strong Q4 operational performance; net profit of 5.45 cr.
SOME STOCKS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- Mothersumi had shown a good pull back from its 100 day SMA and may head towards the highs, Buy above 516.10 for targets of 522-530 with SL of 509.
- Tatamtrdvr sustained above the trend line acting as resistance and closed higher. Buying can continue above 325 for targets of 328.50-332 with SL of 321.
- Asian shares cheered as China cut interest rates to 5.1% as the economy slows and it was for the third time that rate was cut in last six months. Shanghai was up by nearly 3% while others (Hang Send, Nikkei and Kospi) were half to one up.
- US markets rallied after robust US employment.
- Greece debt situation hindered the European stocks on Monday and Eurogroup finance ministers meeting in Greece may affect later in the day.
Secure Investment in the Stock Market
The Stock market Trader/investor should always remember some points while investing in the stock market:
- First make sure adviser/broker is registered with SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) and the exchanges and don’t deal with unregistered company.
- Make sure that you get contract details and notes for all your transactions from your adviser/broker within a single working day of execution of the trades.
- Never fined by the market rumors, like online advertisement and ‘Stock Trading Tips and Nifty Future Tips of the day’.
- Always try to Invest in very low priced stocks or what is known as penny stocks doesn’t assure high returns.
- Always watch about stocks which show an unexpected spurt in price or trading activity.
Are you still surprising how you will get more profit from the stock market? Well just go Trifid Research to know more investment tricks.
The Stock market trading is very easy techniques. Just learn more facts and basics and you earn more money. You can learn and understand things at the Trifid Research Blog.