END OF THE DAY REPORT (29 JUNE 2015):
Markets trim losses; Nifty ends above 8300 mark:
Markets dip in an early trade on Greek warriors and finally managed to pick up some strength in the last trading hours on the back of some buying seen in Oil, FMCG stocks. Nifty dips 54 points, but ends above 8300 mark at 8326, Sensex dips 166 points ends at 27645.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- JMT Auto gains post stock split.
- IT stocks were under pressure; TechM dips on earnings warning.
- Persistent Systems fall on weak Q1 revenue outlook.
- CNX Metals fall and hits new low; Jindal steel foils.
- Bank Nifty falls on early trades on Greece woes.
- Oil marketing companies moved higher in an otherwise market as crude prices fall.
- Mothersumi, Cox and kings, Thomas cook falls on Greece worry.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- Shares of idea fall on NSE (National stock exchange) on the media reports that company hike voice call tariff on some Delhi prepaid packs.
- JP Power shares were in news today that the company plans to sell power plant to JSW Energy.
- Dr Reddy’s Laboratories gains despite of news that company recalls anti-seizure, hypertension drugs from the US market.
- RCOM gains in an otherwise market today on stake sale buzz.
- Shares of Sun TV dips for the sixth straight day to the negative news flow the Union Home Ministry has decided to not give security clearance to the company.
- Bank Baroda, Hindalco, Jindal steel are some stocks, hits fresh low in today’s trading session.
- FMCG stocks were in demand, Only index ends in a green zone, HUL, Dabur gains.
- Axis Bank dips as much as after cutting the base rate by 10 bps.
- Videocon ends on flat note on the media reports that the company raises Rs 5000 crore through equity.
CALLS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- Shares of SRF gains in an otherwise market hit fresh high on NSE today, more buying seen from current level. Buy above 1236 targets 1248.30/1260.80/1273.45 sl 1223.50..
- NCC EQ trading near around its important support level, More selling pressure could be seen if able to give breakouts and sustain below it, Entire below 76 targets 75.25/74.50/73.80 sl 76.80.
- On global front, Greece woes are the main issue for world markets and according to fresh talks they are still unable to resolve debt issue and Grrece and its international creditors have failed to reach over any agreement ahead of Eurozone meeting.
- China shares falls as selling pressure seen in Gas, Water & Multiutilities, Retailers and Software & Computer Services.
Tips To Remember for Successful Investing
To know how to invest is the first step towards purchasing stocks in India. If you are investing in a Bombay stock exchange (BSE) share, be satisfied on your research activities about the making decisions of shares. If you know the company well by just find into the all details of its past performance in each and every aspect, you will be confident that your investment will bring you good returns. It will be more intelligent on your part don’t invest in only 1 or 2 companies or in single selecting industry. There are different superior companies, Daily small and medium both sized companies listed on the NSE and BSE market in India. The stock market think about investing in a series of stock in India of different sectors, particularly those sectors that are confident to exhibit a positive trend for many times. Trader will know how that a sector will move up in the graph? Daily Stock market news and show of NSE and BSE Sensex India will allow you know. People are lasted updated and the more knowledgeable you are superior are the chances of a consistent success situation, it doesn’t matter what the tide of the market is.
It has been correctly said by market specialists that diversification is the important key to getting the most out of your investments. Do not only invest in stock/share market in India. To invest in other areas such as the mutual funds, commodities etc. You will come across good material of investment opportunities at an online trading platform.
Some of important tips to all segments such as Stock Tips, Option Tips and Nifty Tips etc. For victorious trading is a properly implemented strategy, not individual decisions based on your view of the market or the current news. The 3 important ingredients to becoming a successful trader are:
- A well established trading system, either the market one you create and wonderful yourself or someone else
- The online tools to apply the system – access to market information, adequate capital, etc.
- The ability to put into action the system, including the mental toughness to trade the stock market again after a chain of losses
Following are these 3 steps to becoming a victorious Stock trader are talking about in detail via blog, articles and charts on this website trifidreseach.com
If you are a stock market trader to learn about how to trade more profitably, please feel free to read the daily news, tips and articles on our site.
I hope this free Stock Tips, Option Tips and Nifty Tips and lesions will helps you in your improve your market knowledge of how to trade Indexes. If you have any questions, please email us by using this contact form and we will do our best to answer them for you.