Markets are continuously struggling with bears since consecutive five sessions and ended the Jan series near to key support levels in red territory. Nifty future opened gap down and was sustained below 6100 for most maximum part of the session. However, expiry volatility pulled it to close above 6100. Feb series closed above its 200 day EMA and so it needs to close above this to gain strength while 6030 is seen as strong support on lower side.
SUPPORT:6060 & 6020
RESISTANCE:6140 & 6190
DAILY MARKETS TREND :
- Sensex ends down 149 points; banks, realty, metal fall.
- China manufacturing PMI falls to 49.5 in January.
- Banks hit 3-1/2 month low on global risk aversion.
- Bank of India Q3 net disapppoints, slips 27%.
- Hero Motocorp Q3 net misses forecast, ad spends hit margins.
Source : trifid research