Markets again took strong support of their key support levels and strong rebounding was seen for the second consecutive session to end with positive bias. Nifty future showed strong pullback from 5980 levels towards the immediate resistance of 6050 and closed around it. Now, if it is able to sustain above 200 day EMA of 6050 then short term bulls can be seen. While, major support from current levels is 5950.
SUPPORT: 6010 & 5980
RESISTANCE: 6080 & 6120
DAILY MARKETS TREND:
- Sensex ends slightly higher; auto, metal, realty rise.
- BHEL Q3 net slips 41% to Rs 695 cr on lower revenues.
- Ranbaxy posts Q4 loss at Rs 159 cr on provision for Toansa.
- Tech Mahindra net up threefold.
- SKS Microfinance plans to raise Rs 400 crore through QIP in FY’15.
Source : Trifid Research