Markets opened with a huge gap crossing their all time highs due to domestic political issues but thereafter moved in a tight range for the rest session and finally indices were closed with a gain of more than 1.5%. Nifty future breached the 6400 and closed around it. Profit booking can be seen around these levels which may show correction towards support range of 6340-6320. While, if it is able to sustain above 6420 then it may lead towards all time highs.
SUPPORT : 6340 & 6290
RESISTANCE: 6430 & 6480
DAILY MARKETS TREND
- Sensex rallies 330 points at close; realty, banks, capital goods surge.
- Asian shares advance on China trade, falling yen.
- Jindal Steel and Power slumps on Congress poll showing.
- Bharti Airtel inks pact with Punjab govt.
- JSW Steel posts 78% growth in crude steel production in Nov.
Source : Trifid Research