Markets again witnessed a volatile session and moved in the same tight range since and finally settled on a flat note and ended the November Expiry series with a loss of more than 3%.
Nifty future is constantly facing resistance of its 21 day EMA of 6120 and dropped towards the support of 6060 due to weakened rupee.
Now, for coming session Dec series will face stiff resistance around 6190 while major support is seen 6080 below which selling pressure may get enhanced.
SUPPORT : 6120 & 6080
RESISTANCE: 6190 & 6240
DAILY MARKET TREND
- Sensex ends 115 points higher; capital goods, realty lead.
- Nikkei index jumps 1.8% to highest in almost six years
- MRF Q4 profit rises 12%.
- Suzlon Group signs contract for 106 MW wind farm in Australia.
- Shree Ganesh drags 10% on poor Sept quarter earnings.
- Wockhardt extends overnight losses post import alert.
Source : Trifid Research