Markets started the new year on a positive note but remained in the same range for most part of the session and settled on a flat note in the same consolidation zone on daily charts. Nifty future faced intraday resistance around 6370 and for the coming session also, strength will be seen if it holds above this level. On lower side, bears may drag the index if it gives any closing below 6320. Overall, it needs to give a proper breakout to decide the specific direction.
TREND: SIDEWAYS :
SUPPORT : 6320 & 6290
RESISTANCE : 6380 & 6420
DAILY MARKETS TREND :
- Sensex closes volatile session flat;realty gains, Bharti Airtel up 2%.
- Maruti Suzuki Dec sales fall 4.4% on lower exports.
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank up 6% as board to meet for rights issue.
- Lupin gains on tentative USFDA nod for Niacin oral tablets.
- FMC allows NSEL to pay directly to IBMA members.
Source : Trifid Research