Stock Markets traded in range bound manner and profit booking was seen in the latter half of session which made them to close with negative bias.
Nifty future rebounded from its strict resistance of 6070 and surpassed the important support of 6000. Now, 100 day EMA of 5960 will act as immediate support holding below which selling pressure may increase. Correction can occur and may lead towards higher side if it sustains above the strict resistance of 6080.
SUPPORT : 5960 – 5900
RESISTANCE: 6070 – 6130
Daily Market Trend
- Sensex ends slightly lower; Tata Motors, Bajaj Auto, ITC fall.
- Nikkei scales 2013 peak; other Asian shares subdued.
- Cairn India board to consider share buyback.
- Power Grid FPO opens on December 3.
- NHPC’s Rs 2,368 crore share buyback to begin from Nov 29.