Markets opened with a buoyant note in support of global cues and maintained its positive momentum for whole session and closed on a strong note. Nifty future on daily charts had closed near resistance level of 6130 and now strict resistance is seen near the trend line coming from all time highs i.e. around 6200. While on lower side, weakness may be prevailed if it sustains below 6050 and may drag down towards the next support of 6020.
SUPPORT : 6070 & 6020
RESISTANCE: 6180 & 6240
Daily Market Trend
- Sensex jumps 388 points as Iran deal pushes oil prices lower.
- Nikkei rallies on weak yen, sets sights on 5-1/2 year peak
- Pfizer at record high, Wyeth up 20% as merger plans firm up.
- RIL shuts secondary unit for planned maintenance.
- Bharti, Idea fall post EGOM approval to spectrum pricing.