Markets gained for the third consecutive session supported by technology and capital goods and hence made indices to close on a flat to positive note. Nifty future found intraday support around 6180 and bounce back was seen towards 6210 and closed around it. If it sustains above 6220 then next major resistance is around 61.8% retracement of 6280. On lower side, support is seen in range of 6170-6150. Volatility is expected due to F&O Expiry.
SUPPORT:6170 & 6140
RESISTANCE:6250 & 6280
DAILY MARKETS TREND:
- Sensex ends flat; consumer durables, IT lead.
- Asia stocks bounce as merger frenzy spurs Wall Street.
- Ranbaxy temporarily suspends API shipment from Toansa & Dewas.
- Wipro hits 14-yr high, bags IT & BPO contract from UK firm.
- FedBk gets approval from CCEA for FII upto 74%.