Markets moved on a muted note on the F&O Expiry day for most part of the session while slight volatility was seen in the last hour of trade and finally closed on a flat note. Nifty Dec futures again found strict resistance around 6300 mark and closed below it. Now, Nifty Jan futures may find immediate resistance around 50% retracement of 6370 and closing above this may indicate short term bulls. On lower side, 23.6% retracement of 6280 will act as strong support for the index.
TREND: SIDEWAYS :
SUPPORT : 6300 & 6260
RESISTANCE: 6370 & 6410
DAILY MARKETS TREND :
- Sensex remains flat; consumer durables, capital goods rise.
- CCEA okays norms for sugar mills to get interest-free loans.
- Amtek rallies on acquisition of Kuepper group of cos.
- Lanco Infra soars 16% as co may sell assets worth 7612cr.
- BHEL rallies over 1% on Rs 1,023-cr contract from Neyveli Lignite.
Source : Stock News