Markets settled on a buoyant note with positive momentum mainly led by Oil & Gas on last day of the week after trading in a tight range for the whole week. Nifty future showed good bounce after surpassing the key level of 6200 and maintained above it to head towards 6300. On daily charts, it is facing constant resistance around the trend line. Hence, if it closes above 6300 then next major resistance seen ahead is 6380 while 6150 is still acting as crucial support for the index.
TREND: SIDEWAYS :
SUPPORT : 6250 & 6200
RESISTANCE : 6330 & 6380
DAILY MARKETS TREND :
- Sensex jumps 371 points; oil & gas, realty lead.
- Nikkei bounces to hit 6yr high as funds chase futures.
- IDFC to lower foreign shareholding for banking license.
- RIL up 3% as Cabinet solves gas price issue.
- Swiss Finance sells 0.76% stake in Apollo Tyres.
Source : Trifid Research Pvt Ltd.