Markets snapped the five day winning streak on the first day of the week due to rising tensions in Ukraine and finally settled with negative bias. Nifty future in the opening of session strictly resisted around 6300 mark and strongly rebounded towards the support of 6220. On daily charts, if it holds below the trend line coming from recent lows then it may drag towards support of 6180. Strength can be said if it maintains above 6270.
SUPPORT: 6200 & 6170
RESISTANCE: 6270 & 6300
DAILY MARKETS TREND:
- Sensex slips below 21,000 amid Russia-Ukraine tensions.
- China HSBC manufacturing PMI hits seven-month low in Feb.
- BHEL falls 2%; LIC buys 4.6% govt’s stake via block deal.
- Bajaj Auto sales dip 7 pct in January at 3 lakh.
- Jaiprakash Power to sell two power plants to TAQA India consortium.
Source: Trifid Research