Markets opened on a flat note and moved with negative biasness for the entire session and so it has been constantly closing in red territory since last five consecutive sessions. Nifty future was unable to hold near 6200 mark and closed below it indicating selling pressure to continue but now, 6140 is seen as major as well as crucial support. On higher side, 21 day EMA of 6220 is seen as immediate resistance holding above which can lead it higher.
SUPPORT : 6140 & 6090
RESISTANCE : 6220 & 6260
DAILY MARKETS TREND :
- Sensex ends 56 points lower; Reliance, HDFC, ITC drag.
- November WPI at 7.52%; food inflation rises to nearly 20%.
- Tata Motors global wholesales fall 19.9% in Nov’ 13.
- SpiceJet jumps 8% on interline pact with Tigerair.
- Indian Overseas Bank to raise Rs 350 cr through QIP.
Source : Stock Mutual Fund