Markets opened on a flat note and moved in volatile fashion for the entire session and finally settled on a flat note with negative biasness ahead of key event of Infy Q3 nos. Nifty future on daily charts is dragging towards the key support of 6150 surpassing which next major support is seen around 100 day EMA of 6105. On higher side, any pullback may face immediate resistance of 6230 above which next major resistance is seen near 6260.
TREND: SIDEWAYS :
SUPPORT : 6150 & 6105
RESISTANCE: 6220 & 6260
DAILY MARKETS TREND :
- Sensex ends volatile session flat;Infosys up 1% ahead of Q3.
- Asian shares ease, dollar firms; Friday’s US jobs in focus.
- Ranbaxy, EPIRUS sign licensing agreement for Biosimilar product.
- RIL starts gas production from new well in KG basin.
- Coal India appeals against CCI’s Rs 1,773 crore penalty order.
Source : Trifid Research