Market snapped 7 days losing streak; Nifty back above 8100 mark.
Market snapped seven day losing streak with style, making some smart moves gains more than 1 percent today as value buying seen in some blue chip stocks. Nifty back above 8100 mark gains more than 102 points to ends at 8124 while Sensex ends at 26840 surged 359 points.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- Shares of sugar industries rallied after CCEA approved interest free loan for this industry.
- Shares of Polaris fall as stock turns ex-dividend today.
- Bharti Airtel gains as company hikes the rates of its 2G and 3G data services.
- MSEI (Metropolitan Stock Exchange) plans to raise Rs 100 crore from right issue.
- L&T finance gains on stake sale plan.
- Bajaj Auto surged after reported higher sales.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- Four wheeler shares were in demand today after SIAM (Society of Indian Automobile Manufactures) reported good domestic car sales number.
- Shares of PVR moved higher on the media reports that the company is acquiring DLF DT cinemas.
- SPARC gains of the positive new that company licensed out Xelpros to a subsidiary of Sun Pharma for the US market.
- Shares of Mothersumi (Motherson Sumi) moved higher after companies board of members recommends Bonus Issue.
- Nestle rating same as previous, not affected by recent developments over Maggi.
- Shares of Coal India gains after the company reported that it may exceed production target by 60 mn tonne.
- Shares of IT index were in demand, IT index itself gains more than 2 percent in today’s trading session.
- Tata Motors gains after company launced Bolt, Zest model in Sri Lanka.
- Rajesh Exports extends its previous day rally as company bagged new order.
- Shares of Chennai Petro locked with an upper circuit on the back of huge trading volumes.
- Adani Ports gains on the reports that company is planning to raise fresh funds from dollar based bonds issue.
SOME STOCKS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- Hitachi Home is trading near around its important resistance level i.e. on 1593, In coming trading session if it able to give breakout and sustain above this level more fresh buying could be expected. Buy above 1593 targets 1609/1625/1641.30 maintain Stop Loss limit of 1577.
- Doji candle stick pattern could be seen in JSWENEREGY daily charts as well stock didn’t able to give breakouts, so entre above 106.60 targets 107.70/108.80/110 while SL 105.50.
- European shares were mixed in choppy trade as investors/traders remained cautious over the outcome of Greek debt negotiations continued to weigh on equity markets.
- China shares were mixed after the close upward moment led by Software & Computer Services, Media and Technology sectors while selling pressure could be seen in Telecoms, Mobile and Electricity sectors.
Most of traders very confuse about share or stock, they don’t able to differentiate both. Primarily, we want to say that shares and stock are different words in the stock market, but meaning of both the words is same in various situations. We take an example, so that you can understand more clearly, you could say “I have purchased shares of SBI” or “I have purchased stock of SBI”. Here often both the words have the same thing, not to get confused. The basic difference is that, the stock is the capital increase by a company when they issue the shares and on the other hand a share is a single piece of the stock.
Why do shares exist?
You are thinking that when both words have the same meaning why it needs different words. The answer is that Shares are issued to capital raise by the company so that this capital will use for future projects, owner of the company needs money to start new projects, due to this reason company converts their some capital into shares.
Suppose John owns 100% shares of Company ABC, then they issue shares of the ABC Company and make a decision to sell 35% shares of the company.
Shares explained simply
As you can see Mr. John now owns only 65% shares of the company that show he is still owner the company because he has more than 50% of the shares (to become an owner, you should have 50% or more shares) and hence still gets to construct planning for the company. Apart from this Mr. John will now only get 65% of the future earnings when the company’s dividends are compensated.
What exactly is a stock dividend?
A stock dividend is the different kind of payment and investors obtain from the company when they are currently investing in. The company compensates the dividend from the income makes it through all its economic time period. As an outcome, if the company is unsuccessful to create a profit, dividends are not to be established by the investor.
The dividend is usually distributed in two parts, a provisional and a final dividend. If an investor has shares of a company for a long term, they will generally obtain compensation in to two lump sums a year (almost always in the form of cash).
To obtain a dividend you should own the stock earlier than the ex-dividend time period. The dividend obtains compensate to the investor on the definite payment date by each single company, these dates can be created in a company’s investor associations section of their representative website.
To perform profitable trading, traders need basic three things, one is deep knowledge about market, second is an expert suggestion likes as Stock Tips and Nifty Tips, and the third is a smart calculation skill. A shares have various basic terms that trader should also familiarize with these kinds of terms. These basic terms are listed below.
The last price is the price where the share was traded at.
The bid price is the price at which you sell your stock.
The ask price is the price at which you purchase your stock. There is always a minor difference between both the price, the bid and the ask price, on which the market creates trading for rotating their money.
52 week high
The highest price point on which, the share get in touch with over the last 52 weeks.
52 week low
The lowest price point on which, the share get in touch with over the last 52 weeks.
Stock ticker symbol
The ticker symbol is the abbreviated name for a particular company. It contains the 1-4 letter or symbols. The ticker symbol is frequently necessary when finding a share. Ticker symbols are particularly helpful online if entering a specific letter for shares and it shows quickly into a watch list or a stock portfolio.
MSFT = Microsoft
The volume of a share denotes total number of trades of the share for the current day.
Average Daily Volume
Average daily volume is generally evaluated over a time period of 90 days. If an average volume of a stock is 10 million it shows, on average, 10 million shares are dealt with every day. The general stock market formula is the higher the average daily volume the more liquid the stock is. This means the share is more stable as more people are willing to buy or sell the share when you need to get rid of it.
The market capitalization means the value of the company in the form of issuing share assets. The required formula for market capitalization is the multiplication of the share price for the total number of shares which are issued. The trend of the stock market can be influenced directly by the fluctuation in the market capitalization of the companies, especially it and banking sector companies where the superior companies capture a big % of the overall market capitalization. By deep analysis on market capitalization, you can make your trading concept and Stock Future Tips.