Markets are moving in the same range since last few sessions and closed again on a flat note in the previous session resisting near their crucial resistance levels. Nifty future may trade with flat to negative biasness till it sustains below 100 day EMA of 6130 above which 6180 may act as next resistance. On lower side, nifty may find support in the range of 6000-5980. Key events for the coming session are CPI Inflation and IIP data.
SUPPORT: 6040 & 6000
RESISTANCE: 6100 & 6130
DAILY MARKETS TREND:
- Sensex ends flat; Tata Motors up 3%, rail stocks in focus.
- Trade deficit narrows on 77 per cent drop in gold imports.
- Dr Reddy’s Labs Q3 net profit up 70% to Rs 618 cr.
- Bharat Forge shares rally on merger of units.
- TechM inks pact with AIMS Software.
SOURCE : TRIFID RESEARCH