1. Tea stocks in focus: Tea shares such as Jayshree Tea, Harrisons Malayalam Limited, Dhanushree Tea gains in an otherwise market on the back of positive news flow that prices are likely to go up further in March-April.
Meanwhile, September India’s tea production tanks 5.4 percent from a year earlier to 148.81 million kg.
Best Tea Stock to trade tomorrow: (Intraday Chart)
Harrisons Malayalam Limited (Symbol: HARRMALAYA) EQ gains today. Buying seen if able to give breakouts of the trend line and sustain above it. Can enter above the level of 60 next resistance could be seen in the range of 61.80-62.50 while 55.85-54.90 seen near term support.
2. Aviation shares were in demand: Aviation stocks are benefiting from the decline in oil prices on belated reaction to the OPEC (Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries) policy meeting on last Friday which ended without an agreement to lower production.
Best Aviation Stock to trade tomorrow: (Daily chart)
Jet Airways gains and hits fresh high on NSE in an otherwise market, the trend of the stock is bullish, more fresh buying could be seen in stock if able to sustain above 592. Next psychological resistance saw 600 while 550 will act as an important support for now.
3. Amtek group shares up: Amtek Group shares, i.e. Metalyst Forgings, Amtek Auto and Castex Technologies surged more than 10 pct today as nearly two fold jump in trading volumes seen in these stocks on the reports that Bharat Forge said to be weighing bids for Amtek Tekfor.
Best Amtek group shares to trade tomorrow: (Intraday Chart)
Metalyst Forgings (Symbol: Metal Forge) gains for the sixth consecutive day with huge trading volumes which indicating that the strength may further inch it higher. 77 will act as its support while above 103 buying May seen.
4. Realty stocks were under pressure: Realty stocks tanks, NIfty Realty fall more the four percent today led by Ibrealest (Indiabulls Real Estate Limited), HDIL shares tanks more than 7 percent.
Best Realty Stock to trade tomorrow: (Daily chart)
Trend line breakouts seen in Deltacorp EQ and the stock closed near around its support, i.e. of 80.20 more selling pressure could bear below it. It’s next strong seen near around 78 while resistance found around 85.50.
5. Jaypee Group stocks were in focus: Jaypee Group shares were under pressure after Jaypee Group is planning to sell its cement business to second cement company i.e. Reliance Cement to tide over debts amounting to Rs. 61285 crore.
More Market News visit http://www.trifidresearch.com/