Markets remained volatile for the whole session, but sustained on the higher side on back of index heavyweights and foreign inflows and bull rally continued for the fourth consecutive session while indices ended on a flat note ahead of the holiday truncated week. Nifty future is trying to inch towards 7800 mark which is also seen as strict resistance for the index while immediate support for intraday session is seen around 7680 below which next support is seen at 7630.
SUPPORT : 7680 & 7630
RESISTANCE: 7780 & 7830
- Sensex, Nifty up for sixth straight session on FII buying.
- Sugar stocks continue to rise, Dalmia Bharat Sugar gains.
- Kotak Bank shares dip after RBI approves FII Limit of 55 percent.
- L&T Construction bags new orders worth Rs 32.05 billion.
- Tata Steel plans to sell two steel plants in Scotland; stock gains.
- Dewan Housing Finance ends on a flat note as the company plans to raise Rs 500 crore.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.