Markets reached new record highs supported by heavy FII flows, strong domestic and global cues and strengthening rupee and closed gaining around 2%. Nifty future was trading with positive momentum with the start of the session and traded above 6500 for most part of the session. Strong closing indicates that bulls may find next psychological resistance near 6600 while any correction will find support in range of 6500-6470.
SUPPORT: 6500 & 6450
RESISTANCE: 6600 & 6640
DAILY MARKETS TREND:
- Sensex, Nifty end at record high on FII inflows.
- IT stocks slip as rupee appreciates below 61; Infosys, Wipro slip over 2%.
- Central Bank of India sells entire stake in CIBIL.
- Bharti Airtel surges 5% on S&P upgrades.
- Shasun Pharma signs JV pact with SeQuent.
SOURCE: TRIFID RESEARCH