Markets moved in a tight range for most part of the session but positive momentum was maintained led by banking and realty and finally ended in green near their resistance marks. Nifty future found strong support around 6300 and soon rallied towards the immediate resistance mark of 6360. If it continues this momentum then 6400 is seen as strict resistance. If some correction occurs then 6300 may act as important support.
SUPPORT:6300 & 6260
RESISTANCE:6390 & 6430
DAILY MARKETS TREND:
- Sensex ends 67 points higher; realty, banks rise.
- Bank Nifty up 1.5% post FM meet with PSUs.
- Asian shares gain, yen stays on defensive as Ukraine fears ease.
- Bharti Infratel up 12% on tower sharing pact with Rel Jio.
- Dr Reddy’s launches antibiotic drug in US market.
Source: Trifid Research