END OF THE DAY REPORT (15 April 2015):
Nifty ends seven-day winning streak led by IT stocks:
Markets snapped 7 days winning streak as sharp selling seen in the last trading hours led by IT stocks on concerns that the appreciating Indian rupee could hurt revenues, while profit booking seen in private banks which gains in early trades.
March WPI (Wholesale Price Inflation) stood at -2.33 % against 2.06 %, It was a 5th consecutive decline in wholesale prices. Food Articles Inflation at 6.31 % against 7.74 %, Fuel, Power Group Inflation stood at -12.56 % Vs -14.72 %, Vegetable Inflation stood at 9.68 % against 15.54 %.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- KNR Constructions surged as wins new order worth Rs 729 crore.
- IT stocks dips ahead of TCS results which is held tomorrow.
- Polaris gains after company appoints Sanjay Vatsa as (CSO) Chief Strategy Officer.
- JP Morgan cut target price of ITC stock but rating remain unchanged. Stock up.
- Shares of GPPL and Coal India ends lower on block deal
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- Kotak Bank and ING Vysya Banks hits fresh high today ahead of record date fixed for the merger i.e. on 17 April 2015.
- Shares of Suzlon moved higher as open offer from Dilip Shanghvi to acquire 26 percent stake in company begins today.
- Gujrat Gas gains after reported that company gets nod to start operations in Dadra, Thane and Nagar Haveli.
- Bharti Airtel falls as much as, Board meeting will be held on April 28, 2015, to consider and take on record the Audited Financial Results for the Q4.
- Tata Comm gains as much as after reported that company said about the launch of its Media Ecosystem.
- TWL gains after fixes the record date for stock split i.e. on 24th April 2015.
- Oil stocks were in focus today on media reports that govt has paid Rs 5300 crore to oil companies as Jan-Mar subsidy
- Aurobindo Pharma up after USFDA (US Food & Drug Administration) gives nod for Oral Suspension USP.
- Torrent pharma hits fresh high on reports to buy Mumbai-based Encore’s dermatology business.
- ICICI Bank gains as much on cutting home loan rates by 25 basis points effective from yesterday i.e. from 14th April.
SOME STOCKS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- Infinite EQ consolidate for the whole session and ends near around its important resistance of 318.90 which can be seen in intraday charts (15 min), Further Buying could be seen in breach this level. Buy above 319 Targets 322.10/325.40/328.60 SL 315.70.
- Marico Breaks its important resistance 405 and was consolidating above it, Buy above 406.40 targets 410.40/414.50/418.70 sl 402.20.
- TV 18 Broadcast today reported 166% jump in Q4 net prfit at RS 95.5 crore. Stock up 9%.
- ACC reported 40.84% decline in March quarter number, decline led by lower demand in domestic market.
- DCB Bank gains as Q4 net profit up by 61% to Rs 63 crore. While NPA stood at 1.76% against 1.87%.
- European stocks hit a 14-year high before a meeting at which the ECB (European Central Bank) is expected to affirm its loose policy stance, as well as weak data from China increased prospects of monetary easing there too.
- Asian shares dips on mixed that from China and growing concern about the ability of weak monetary policies to stimulate growth.
NEWS TO WATCH OUT:
- Watch out for the Quarterly numbers of IndusInd Bank, GRUH Finance, TCS, and MindTree Tomorrow i.e. on 16th April 2015.
Steps for Learning Stock Trading
Welcome to step by step learning process of share market. Here you will get 9 basic steps that you need to follow to become an expert trader, the main reason why you require follow these steps. Follow step by step process to becoming an expert trader it is important you will make more effort on analyzing the market, and on many factors such as how rapidly you learn trading approach and how patience you have?. Patience has necessary, but the rewards of creating consistent earning far compensated the attempt requisite to study how to deal.
1. Know the basics first
Primarily, you need to get basic information on shares and the stock market. Without knowing the future of a stock or the theory of how the stock market process it is not possible to identify how you will become stock expert. You can enhance all the fundamental knowledge about the stock market by deep analysis and watching news channel. These are the basic concepts that require to be learnt earlier than moving on to analysis to trade, every trader must analyze the feature a share have e.g. Dividends, stop loss, bid/ask prices, its chart etc.
2. Open a demo account and practice their strategies
Opening dummy account associations with this step as it will assist you grab the theory of important buying and selling stock in the market. Bonus 500 creates it actually simple to obtain to grips with trading shares through CFD’s.
The most excellent thing about practice trading is that you can test with approach and not drop any investment. Due to this when you perform with ‘pretend’ cash balances which you can change your investment and trade with big money as you want. Although practice accounts have free communication tools by which you can use it for technical analysis.
However practice trading has much benefit, whenever you don’t assume that victorious practice trading with no appropriate education, it educates you to trade in the stock market.
3. Subscribe to a news website
By visiting and registering for a news site, you will obtain news earlier, which type of news providing you it depends on the website during a trading day. All the information and news from the site will assist you recognize what economic factors manipulate the way of the stock market. The morning report specially is supportive in analyzing whether the market will start to fluctuate, which therefore will permit you to formulate improved trading decisions.
4. Keep educating yourself
This is the most important thing is that you should educate yourself otherwise you can bear huge loss. You need to update with the market and always put your eyes on world and local economy. If you need to change the strategies, then you require modifying your approach according to the market.
5. Open a Reliable brokerage account
After the following all the steps you must open a brokerage account quickly behind the gaining a hard learning related to the stock market as this will assist for becoming a expert trader. It is most important to select the right brokerage account according to your trading style. For instance, some accounts fees which would be terrible for position traders while some have costly trade fees which would stand for an awful deal for day traders.
6. Get charting software
Charting software is necessary when taking trading judgment. Charting software offers perfect primary and widespread technical study, which significantly improves the probability of creating a successful trading judgment.
Charting software will need a monthly compensation which can place people off with it and using without charge charting websites in its place. Although, having hard and general information from charting soft
7. Subscribe to an Excellence Newsletter
It is not a necessary step; most of people like to choose a trading decision through them, however various people get newsletters with tips such as Currency Tips, Stock Tips etc., in providing them more self-belief to put trades. However, providing tips, newsletters provide helpful near to companies and the stock market.
8. Let’s start practice trading
Dissimilar to step 2, where practice trading is more suggested to assist grasp theory, sometimes this practice trading step is used to replicate the trading approach you have analyzed, and will employ when trading for actual. It is necessary that you become profitable at practice trading over a trading time before trading for actual. This is to create definite your approach work, always make confident you continuously make money before utilizing your own solid earned by trade.
9. Start real trading
If you have followed all the steps, then you become ready for starting trading, but here you need more self confidence but not over confidence. You can make own strategies or sometimes you can take tips from advisory firm like as Trifid Research which help to all the traders in making profits with its superior Stock Tips, Nifty Tips and Option Tips.
Today Market Trend:
– Retail inflation declines to 5.17 % in March. Auto, Banking, Real Estate is in focus.
– MCX Gold is in the range of 26990-26650. Bearishness will set in below 26700.
– Indian markets are expected to trade flat today after seeing the global markets. Last quarter results for year 2014-15 will start coming from this week. RIL and SBI are in focus over results. SBI also reduced their lending rates and looks positive after this development. SBI could take a hault at around 290 because of its immediate resistance level. Index of industrial production (IIP) increased 5 percent in February 2015 compared with the revised growth of 2.8 percent in January 2015. CPI inflation data will come after market hours today. L and T have signed a MoU with France based Areva Corporations with respect to Jaitpur Nuclear Power Plant. NTPC’s 200 megawatt plant has been commissioned.