Markets opened on a flat note and remained volatile moving in a tight range for the whole session and settled on a flat note ahead of November F&O Expiry series. Nifty future on daily charts will remain in weak zone till it sustains below 23.6% retracement of 6082.
It is in a state of indecisiveness as it is moving in a range bound fashion. For the coming session, psychological support is seen near 6000 while 6110 as immediate resistance.
SUPPORT : 6030 & 5980
RESISTANCE: 6110 & 6150
DAILY MARKET REVIEWS
- Sensex flat ahead of F&O expiry; Tata Motors up, Bharti down.
- Rolta India gets USD 25 mn 3D city modelling project.
- Wockhardt hit by FDA alert on Chikalthana plant.
- NTPC tax-free bond issue to open on December 3.
- United Spirits rallies 3% as Diageo acquires 19 lakh shares.
Source : Trifid Research