Markets end higher on 1st day of Dec F&O series.
After a poor November series, December series got off to a strong start even as global markets jittered on shock waves from China, Sensex and Nifty outperformed participants seem to be ignoring the weakening rupee as well. Buying led by Financials, metal and capital goods stocks.
ALL ABOUT INDIAN RUPEE:
Rupee tanks today to more than two years low against the U.SS dollar prompting the RBI (Reserve Bank of India) to step to arrest the fall of the Indian currency.
- NMDC rise as company cuts iron ore price by 12.5 pct.
- GAIL launches satellite surveillance portal; stock ends flat.
- SKS Microfinance gains after slashes interest rate to 19.75 pct.
- Hindalco rallied on reports of Jharkhand allows mining in Hisri.
- Astra Microwave gains on JV with Unique Broadband.
- Simplex Castings gains as bags new orders worth Rs 10 crore.
STOCKS WERE IN FOCUS:
- Banking stocks were in limelight toady; Nifty PSU Bank Index up 3.4 percent, Oriental Bank gains nearly 7 percent.
- Ashok Leyland gains on the reports that the company wins new order for the supply of 3600 vehicles in America.
- PTC India tanks despite of positive market as well as positive news that they sign ECB Loan pact with Oesterreichische.
- Welspun Corp jumps 10 percent on the NSE today after the company reported about the new order for onshore projects.
- Fortis healthcare gains as much as on the back of positive news, acquires Religare Health Trust.
- Larsen & Toubro are showing strength today after bags new order worth Rs 1038 crore.
- Metal shares gains as saw some buying demand on the rebound in copper prices; Hindalco, Tata Steel surged.
- RPG Life Sciences hit fresh high on NSE as company plan to enter the skin care segment as a part of its strategy to move towards customer facing businesses.
- Trident Ltd gains the company incorporated Trident Europe as a wholly owned subsidiary in the UK.
- Siemens ends on a flat to positive note, despite reported poor Q4 numbers today, net profit for the quarter tank 49.8 pct which stood at Rs 219 crore.
NEWS TO WATCH OUT:
- Watch out for GDP (Gross Domestic Product) Quarterly YoY numbers on Monday i.e. on 30th November 2015.
- Watch out for RBI Monetary Policy (Interest Rate Decision) on Tuesday i.e. on 01ST December 2015.
- SKS Microfinance gains after slashes interest rate as well as stock is heading towards its near resistance above it fresh buying could be seen, Trend line in daily charts further indicates buying as the stock has given closing above it which can be seen in below charts. Buy above 467.60 targets 467.80/577.10 maintain SL of 449.
- Balajitele EQ is heading towards its all time high on NSE with huge volumes, breakouts could be seen in next few trading sessions. Buy above 150 targets 153/156.10 SL 146.90.
- LLYODELENG EQ had given breakouts of its major resistance and hits fresh high in today’s trading session, more fresh buying seen from current level. Buy above 294.70 targets 297.70/300.60/303.70 SL 291.50.
- Welcorp EQ opened gap up on the back of positive news flow and maintain the level for the whole trading day, more buying seen in stock in next trading session. Buy above 110.50 targets 111.60/112.70/113.90 SL 109.40.
WEEKLY AND DAILY CALLS UPDATE:
WEEKLY CALLS as of 20/11/15:
- CALL: Inoxleisur EQ is heading towards its strong resistance breakouts could be seen in coming sessions as 100 DMA is also indicating same as well as the stock had given breakouts of trend line which we can see in daily charts. Buy above 229 targets 233.60/238.30 SL 224.
UPDATE: Inoxleisur EQ BUY CALL FINAL TARGET ACHIEVED.
- CALL: Intellect EQ has given breakouts of all its important resistance and hits all time high on NSE, more fresh buying seen in stock and it may, it new high, Buy above 284.50 targets 290.20/296 SL 278.50.
UPDATE: INTELLECT EQ BUY CALL FINAL TARGET ACHIEVED.
DAILY CALLS as of 26/11/15:
- CALL: Mirzaint EQ is heading towards its immediate resistance, breakouts could be seen in the next trading session, buy above 139 targets 140.40/141.80/143.20 SL 137.30.
UPDATE : MIRZAINT EQ BUY CALL DIDN’T EXECUTED.
- CALL: MRPL EQ gains for the second trading day on the back of huge trading volumes, today stock surged in the first half of the day and consolidate in next more fresh buying could be seen from current level. Buy above 64.80 targets 65.45/66.10/66.80 SL 64.
UPDATE : MRPL EQ BUY CALL FINAL TARGET ACHIEVED.
About Trifid Research
www.trifidresearch.com was incorporated in the year 2010 by Mr. Vivek Tyagi, the company enjoys a strong presence in the stock market and has made its position as one of the fasted growing companies in the stock market advisory frame. The company is one of the fastest growing entities in this sector with a difference that offers reasonable service costs, excellent customer support levels (24*7) with highest customer satisfaction index and the highest imaginable standards for the staff, as well as for the environment.