END OF THE DAY REPORT (16 April 2015):
Market ends lower led by defensive stocks:
Markets fall for the second straight day as selling pressure is seen in IT and Pharma stocks. Nifty today managed to close at 8707 above its critical support level of 8700, while Sensex falls 134 ends at 28666.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- RIL gains on expectation s of better results in Q4.
- IT shares extend previous day losses post TCS results later in a day.
- KEC zooms 10% on NSE on sale of its telecom assets.
- Sugar shares moved higher on talk of import duty hike.
- Gammon India as wins 2 new order for Rs 840 Crore.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- ONGC gains on the media reports that government has decided to exempt ONGC and Oil India from sharing subsidy in Q4.
- Auto shares were in limelight in morning trades after oil marketing company announced a reduction in petrol and diesel for retail sales.
- Lupin dips after Auro Pharma receives nod from USFDA to manufacture and sell oral suspension of antibiotic Cefixime.
- Tata Steel falls as production of crude steel in Q4 March dips by 1.45 percent
- Rolta today rejects U.S. research firm’s (California-based Glaucus Research) ‘capex fraud’ claims. Stock falls as much as.
- OMC Shares falls on drop in fuel prices; Petrol prices reduce by Rs 0.80 per litre and Diesel price cut by 1.30 litre.
- Eicher Motors moved higher as RBI nod to hike FII limit.
- Tata Motors today reported about March global sales increased by 9 percent including Jaguar Land Rover.
- BHEL ends flat today told that company commissions jindal thermal power project in Chhattisgarh.
- Eros Media gains as company ties up with Asianet Broadband.
- Bharti Airtel and FRL (Furture Retail) were in focus on talks of merger.
- IndusInd Bank reported 25% rise in Q4 net profit which stood at 495.25 crore v/s 396.05 crore last year.
- HUL Q1 turnover up by 12.3 percent at €12.8 billion. Sales growth rises by 2.8 percent.
- Mind Tree today declared its Q4 Results, Net loss for the quarter stood at 129 crore falls by 8.4%. Whole group net profit at Rs 1287 million v/s Rs 982 million last year.
- GRUH finance reported Q4 number today. Net profit stood at 740.60 million in this quarter.
- European stocks slid lower, as markets digested the ECB (European Central Bank’s) policy statement released yesterday and investors continued to focus on whether or not the Fed Reserve will raise interest rates in the upcoming months.
- Asian shares gain on the back of solid Aussie jobs data.
NEWS TO WATCH OUT:
- Watch out for the Quarterly numbers of Reliance, RS Software, CRISIL and Delta Corp tomorrow i.e. on 17th April 2015.
Main Benefits to Using Online Stock Trading
Many people from all over the world are beginning to get involved in online stock trading. The stock trading is a excellent way to gain a huge amount of money, and make it very fast. All new people are starting to participate in online stock trading because of the lots of flexibility and convenience it offers.
The Stock Market trader or Investors latest trend come from all fields. All from teachers, entrepreneurs, executives, housewives, students and lots of others are now able to participate in trading stocks and shares. All you require is a computer with the high speed internet broadband connection, and a few extra cash to begin trading.
While there are lots of people who hire professional adviser or broker to manage their stock portfolios and funds, pay a fee to these stock market experts, and sit back and let their value of portfolio rise, this technique is not for all. A lot of investors, particularly younger investors, are more excited to learn the current market news and stock market trend. We will suggest you some online reputable company that will give you free Stock Tips, Option Tips, Nifty Tips and daily market news updates by the better support and resistance level Instead of just paying a fee and forgetting about their account, they want some of the trading floor excitement by selecting themselves which stocks to buy and sell, and choosing the exact moment to make each move.
Expert market traders who trade stock and shares in order to raise their income have to do trading on an everyday basis. The stock trader may trade on lots of different markets and do many day trading. The stock market trading accounts work excellent for traders of a more hobbyist approach because the online accounts permit them to do trading from their office or homes, at their own pace. Always keep in mind that having a via understanding of the stock market is essential when doing online trading or else you may lose more money, and very fast.
The stock trading sites have a little bit fees to join and require very low balances maintained to remain operational. Keep in mind that evens a few investments, if made with good knowledge and depth research, can lots of help you make huge money. Always follow the excellent trading strategies for your stock, and bank account.
There are lots of online resources available which teach you the details of stock trading and will teach you all of the essential tips and tricks for example Stock Tips, Option Tips, Nifty Tips and Currency Tips which segment you are trading. You can learn these resources will help you make the excellent stock trading decisions.
The high speed internet connection has opened up the door to an entire world of possibilities when it comes to trader in the stock market. By opening an online stock trading account you can gain huge amount of money from the comfort of your office or own home and be your own adviser or broker.
The stock market trader are interested in online stock trading, it can be a excellent prospect for you. Take some time to learn the global, technical and fundamentals market as well as pay attention to tips for instance Option Tips, Nifty Future Tips and Stock Tips that are offered. This can be a more challenging way to build huge amount of money, but one that is more profitable if you know what to seem for. This is the type of investing a person can build handsome amount of money from over the long term– it is not just a flash in the pan project that you make a decision to do afternoon, make a few amount of money, and then forget about.