Market gains amid volatility on rate-cut hopes.
Markets got off to a healthy start despite weak global cues. Some help came from previous day’s data that April Consumer Price Index based inflation had softened to a 4 month low which stood at 4.87% v/s 5.25% previous month and finally ended at higher levels.
Nifty managed to close above 8200 levels as gains 108 points end at 8235 on the other hand Sensex gains 373 points to end at 27251.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- Banking stocks moved higher as CPI inflation at 4 month low.
- Shobha Ltd today reported a 12 percent decline in Q4 profit stood at Rs 61.50 crore.
- Shares of Hindalco dips after one of its subsidiary Novelis reported weak Q4 numbers.
- Torrent Power moved higher by 4% on hopes of cheap gas.
- Union Bank net fall 23.48 percent at Rs 443 crore on higher provisions.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- Lupin Q4 dips by 1 percent on a yearly basis which stood at Rs 547 crore v/s 553 crore same quarter last year.
- Marico, Lupin, UPL, Bharat Forge and four other companies will be included in the MSCI India index from 29 May 2015.
- NTPC, IOC dips after CCEA (cabinet committee on economic affairs) approved the stake sale in these two companies.
- Shares Ashok Leyland dips more than 3 percent as standalone profit stood at Rs 230 crore v/s 363 crore, but reported three-fold a jump in operating Profit for this quarter at Rs 457 crore v/s 178 crore Y-o-Y.
- TV Today Q4 profit decline 45% stock dips after reported single digit profit number at Rs 8.69 crore.
- TBZ (Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri) gains as Q4 net profit rise 58 percent stood at Rs 18.49 crore on the back of more consumer demand.
- UCO Bank Q4 profit falls 26.5% stood at Rs 287.70 crore on bad loans. NPA stood at 6.76 percent v/s 4.32 per cent.
- Jubilant Life reported 57% decline in Q4 net profit which stood at Rs 43 crore v/s 98.81 crore on yearly basis.
- Finolex Cables profit declines 32.47% stood at Rs 46.86 crore.
- M&M moved higher as the company plans to launch a new variant of its sports utility vehicle XUV500.
SOME STOCKS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- Shares of Just Dial were trading near around its important support level of 1075; more selling could be seen if able to break this level. Sell below 1075 its next support seen around 1054-1034 while 1112-1142 will act as a resistance.
- GPPL trading near around its important resistance level of 225.30, More fresh buying could be seen if it’s able to give breakouts and sustain above it. Buy above 225.30 Targets 227.55/229.80/232.15 SL 223.
- European shares gain amid upbeat report on French economic growth as well as ongoing increases in euro zone bond yields. While investors/traders cautious about the release of euro zone first quarter growth data later in the day.
- China shares were mixed as fresh buying seen Media, Technology Hardware & Equipment and Retailers sectors while selling pressure seen in the Telecoms, Mobile and Electricity stocks.
- Australia shares gains on the back of fresh buying seen in Gold, Consumer Staples and Consumer Discretionary stocks.
Free Indian Stock Market Tips
Are you looking for Indian stock tips? In this Blog I am going to provide you few tips and advice that will help you to get better market results.
Free Indian Stock Tips
Winning traders let their profits run and cut their losses short. Sadly the vast majority of traders do the opposite they cut their profits short and let their losses run. They do this because of mental comfort. This means that.
Profits = success = they want it as much as possible
Losses = failure = they avoid it as much as possible
This is why they reduce profits short and let losses run. Eventually their losses get larger because they think they will turn around. Also, they always take their best profits out too untimely and because of this don’t make us lots of money as they could of.
Following is disciplined trading, use the following steps and stick to them
- Find specialized pattern setups
- Identify logical targets
- Always Identify support and resistance areas
- Make own develop a good plan and stick to it (trade the plan and plan the trade)
- Always measure your success by your ability to execute this plan completely
- Use rocked logic and following steps based on price – this turns excellent trades into good trades
Using these excellent tips will give you far better market results. Just keep in mind trade the plan and plan the trade. If you enjoyed this blog on Free Stock Tips, Nifty Tips and would like more stock investment advice please visit my website.