Markets were extremely volatile when the Union Budget 2016 was presented in the Parliament, which appears to maintain balance between growth and fiscal prudence while underprivileged groups are given a boost; however indices hit fresh 52 week low and recovered in the later half but closed in red. Nifty future jumped from 6830 levels and managed to close above 7000. Now, it needs to sustain above 7100 to gain strength while 6900 is nearest support for the index.
SUPPORT : 6960 & 6920
RESISTANCE: 7080 & 7130
- Market ends on weak note amid volatility post Budget 2016; Nifty ends below 7000 mark.
- M&M, Jain Irrigation moved higher on the back of rural reform measures.
- State banks pare up on lower than expected capital infusion plan.
- ITC, Godfrey Phillips shares tanks as excise duty raised on Cigarette.
- Aurobindo Pharma gains after gets nod from USFDA for Ritonavir tablets.
- Jaypee Group shares surged on cement biz deal with UltraTech Cement.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.