Markets continued to be in selling mode despite of Union Railway Budget pleasing by keeping the status quo on fares and freights, although F&O Expiry of February series intended the investors which made the indices volatile and finally settled on a lower note. Nifty future closed below 7000 which signals that it may soon drag to make fresh 52 week low. On the higher side, major resistance is seen in the range of 7030-7060. Cautiousness will be there ahead of the Union Budget.
SUPPORT : 6930 & 6880
RESISTANCE: 7010 & 7050
- Market falls on F&O expiry and Rail Budget; Nifty ends below 7000 mark.
- Rail shares extended losses post Rail Budget; TWL, Texmo Rail tanks.
- Dishman Pharma gains after board recommends 1:1 bonus issue.
- Dabur surged as plans to produce Ayurvedic drugs for malaria, diabetes.
- KEC shares rallied after Rail Budget proposes electrification of 2000 KM.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.