END OF THE DAY REPORT (9th MARCH 2015):
Sensex crashes over 600 points; Pharma gains.
Markets end near one month low, biggest single-day fall in three months amid profit booking as stronger than expected US job data raised exceptions that Fed would raise interest rate soon.
Nifty, Sensex falls 2%, Sensex ends below 28844 dips nearly 600 while Nifty ends at 8756.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- Ranbaxy, Sun Pharma hits fresh high after HC of Punjab and Haryana gives nod for merger.
- Metal dips on fears that higher rates paid to acquire coal mines would hurt margins going forward.
- Rail stock were in demand TWL hits fresh high.
- IT stocks like TCS, MindTree dips on profit booking post Q4FY15 dollar revenue outlook.
- SPARC gains 15%; the company announced USFDA approval of ELEPSIA XR.
- 8K Miles moved higher as US arm buys Canadian firm.
- Dishman Pharma gains on the back of heavy volumes.
SOME STOCKS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- Eveready moved higher on the back of heavy volumes; Buy Eveready EQ above 285 Targets 287.85/290.75/293.65 SL 282.
- SPARC gains on USFDA approval; Buy SPARC EQ above 564.40 Targets 570/575.70/581.50 SL 558.50.
- European shares dip as investors cautious on the Greek bailout agreement ahead of a Euro group meeting scheduled today (later in the day).
- Asian stocks fall as US data sets the pointed to economies in the region still struggling to re-ignite growth and attention switches to Europe and more talks with Greece.
If you want to know basics of stock market trends, Tips. The Trifid Research should give you a fair understanding of the stock market. Market trader will find free Stock Tips and Option Tips by the market expert to better market understand and how to use them.