END OF THE DAY REPORT (22 MAY 2015):
Volatile market somehow managed to close in green territory; Nifty ends above 8450.
Market which looked promising in the first half as fresh buying seen in index heavyweights HDFC, TCS and Pharma stocks but could not sustain on higher side as selling pressure seen in banks and metals and finally somehow managed to end in green territory. Nifty gains 38 points to end above 8450 mark, Sensex gains 148 points ends at 27957.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- RCF falls after reported 56.5 percent decline in Q4 net profit.
- Infinite Computer locked with the lower circuit @20% on weak FY16 guidance.
- Adani Enterprises gains and hits new high on the back of huge trading volumes.
- Cement stocks were under pressure; India cement dips 2%.
- Zeel gains after rating agency upgraded stock rating to outperform.
- NBCC ends on a flat to positive note as Q4 profit stood at Rs 133.6 crore.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- Suven gains in an early trade after said that company had secured product patents from Mexico and Singapore.
- SBI today reported 23.1% jump in Q4 net profit which stood at Rs 3742 against 3040.70 crore (Q-o-Q). NPA improved as 2.1% against 2.8%. Stock dips as Q4 number lag the estimates.
- STAR today reported RS 69.66 crore against the loss reported in the same quarter last year.
- Voltas hits fresh high on NSE in today’s trading session after reported 17.5 percent up in Q4 net profit which was better than expected Q4 numbers.
- Britannia Q4 profit up by 55% on yearly basis which stood at 167 crore, 13.9% growth in operation revenue.
- Shares of ONGC moved higher on the media reports that India’s Oil Ministry plans if oil prices average up to $60 a barrel this quarter companies are exempt from giving any discount on crude and refined fuel sales.
- Shares of Shakti Pumps dips in an otherwise market after Q4 profit decline by 18.3% stood in single digit number 7.93 crore against 9.71 crore same quarter last year.
- DLF today said that they are exploring various opportunities to enhance shareholder value, stock ends on a flat note.
- Natco Pharma board approves to hike its FII (Foreign Institutional Investors) limit to 49% today. Stock falls.
- Indiabulls Real Estate gains in the early trades on the back of robust Q4 results.
- Ahluwalia Contracts wins new order for Rs 676.36 crore.
SOME STOCKS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- Shares of Bomdyeing were trading near around its resistance level (could not able to give breakouts). More buying is expected as in daily charts doji pattern could be seen while on Weekly charts it ends with a big bullish candle. Buy above 71.80 targets 72.50/73.20/74 maintain SL of 71.
- FRL EQ is trading near around its important resistance level i.e. 125, More fresh buying could be seen if able to sustain above this mark. Buy above 125 targets 126.25/127.50/128.80 maintain SL of 123.50.
SOME WEEKLY STOCKS:
- Tata Elxsi had break its important resistance of 1213.50 as well as given closing above it, more buying could be seen as in daily charts it closed with a big green candle with huge volumes. Buy above 1245 its next resistance is seen around 1274.80 while 1213 will act as an immediate support.
- Star today reported strong Q4 number as well as doji candle pattern in daily charts also indicates more buying from current level as stock is also heading towards its all time high. Buy above 1217.80 its next resistance is seen around 1239.90-1248.80 while 1166-1155 are the support levels.
- European shares were little changed as comments by ECB (European Central Bank) President Mario Draghi and as concerns over a possible Greek default persisted and as markets eyed the release of upcoming German data.
- Australia shares moved higher as fresh buying seen in Gold, Energy and A-REITs sectors.
- China shares moved higher as fresh buying seen in Gas, Water & Multiutilities, Telecoms and Mobile sectors.
NEWS TO WATCH OUT:
- Watch out for the Quarterly numbers of Bombay Dyeing, Canara Bank, Dishman Pharma, Essar Oil, Future Retail, Greenply Ind, INOX Leisure, Jyothy Labs, PTC India Fin and eClerx Services on Monday i.e. on 25th May 2015.
Most Reliable Service Provider Can Bring You Great Financial Benefits
Day trading is a critical way in the trading of capital goods & asset. Day trading (Intraday) means happening on the similar day, used to indicate the highest & lowest of the goods & assets in the stock exchange. The share price chart is used to point to the time intervals between trading, buying & selling particularly among intraday traders and other short term traders. Nifty Tips are more helpful in the selling & buying, gainfully, of the 21 company indexes that are under the Nifty category.
A Nifty Intraday Tips is the daily pivot & momentum plan. This is a market strategy that takes good advantage of the unstable nifty index of any exacting trading day. The profits can be losses minimized & maximized during trading just by the reality an index is so unstable. In the trading circles, instability is measured by the lows & highs, or the pivots of the share prices of the different nifty indexes. The nifty traders maximize their profitability by purchasing the stocks when it goes down its lowest & selling the stock when it is at its maximum price of the day. Traders gain advantage from this type of trading strategy.
A Bottom line of the Nifty Tips used is the fading strategy. This is very risky and maybe the most challenging of all trading plans. It is most started by the professional traders of the stock exchange. Always keep in mind with the momentum strategy & pivot the traders makes use of the instability market, though here the trader is necessary to be ready about the stay that occurs after trading in a new Nifty index & the introduction.