After the sharp fall in the previous session, Indian markets managed to restrict their losses to an extent amid volatile trades as profit taking emerged at higher levels. Nifty closed below 7800 mark yet again, though the pace of decline was minimal.
- State Bank of Travancore tanks after RBI slaps penalty.
- Oil shares gains in a flat market; RIL, ONGC moved higher.
- IFCI rallied as board gives nod to divest stakes in SHCIL, ACRE.
- BHEL commissions 600 MW thermal units in Telangana.
- Gravita gains 7% in commencing production of PET recycling.
- IGL hits fresh high; boost from diesel ban ruling.
STOCKS IN NEWS:
- Shares of the co engaged in hotel business like Hotel Leela, TAJGVK, Royal Orchid, Indian Hotel were in the limelight today after Goldman Sachs has bought a minority stake in Indian hotel investment and development firm SAMHI Hotels.
- Texmaco Rail gains more than four percent today after acquiring 55 percent stake in Bright Power Projects.
- MBL Infra tanks 3 percent despite of positive news flow that company bagged new project worth Rs 6.09 billion.
- Suven Life Sciences moved higher after the company said that they secures three overseas product patents.
- SITI Cable Network hits fresh high on NSE after RBI (Reserve Bank of India) hikes FII investment limit to 49 percent.
- Cadila Healthcare shares tanks despite board approves proposal to expand animal health business.
- SREI Infrastructure gains and hits fresh high as the company is reportedly, awaiting regulatory approvals for the Viom Networks deal.
- 1. HITECHPLAS EQ.
Hitechplas EQ is heading towards its 52 weeks high. Hence, positive breakouts could be seen in next trading day. Buy above 209.75 targets 211.85/214/216.10 SL 207.60.
- 2. INDOTECH EQ.
Indotech EQ gains and hits fresh high on NSE, stock ends with the big bullish candle which further indicates buying from here. Buy above 282 targets 284.80/287.70/290.60 SL 279.
For More Share Market News Updates Visit http://www.trifidresearch.com/