Trading of the day started on a positive note, but could not sustain on higher side and saw some correction in initial trades. However, it started recovering and trimmed all its intraday losses tracking up move in global peers. As a result Market ends in a green territory for the second day amid huge volatility ahead of FOMC meet.
- Adani Enterprises gain Australian court rejects bid to stop Adani coal mine.
- Tech Mahindra tanks plan to acquire Pininfarina.
- IDFC Bank gains as implements Intellect’s Global Transaction Banking solutions.
- Petron Engineering up as wins new orders.
- ABB India gains on the back of heavy volumes
STOCKS IN NEWS:
- Steel Strips Wheels: Steel Strips Wheels (SSWL) surged on the back of reports that the company gets an additional Exports order worth 1.5 million dollars for supply of un-assembled steel wheels for supplies to Egypt market. The report says that they are looking forward to a long term and better relationship with this customer.
- NBCC: Shares of NBCC gains on the positive news that they have been awarded the task for all towns and cities of Bihar on the bank of river Ganga to carry out ‘condition assessment & feasibility study’ and entry-level activities under the NMCG (National Mission for Clean Ganga).
- BHEL: BHEL dips despite company added one more coal-based power plant in West Bengal to the grid by successfully commissioning a 500 MW thermal generating unit.
- Hotel Leela venture: Hotel Leela venture gains 5 percent on NSE as it has completed the sale of its Goa hotel for Rs.725 crore by way of business transfer agreement to Ceres Hotels Pvt. Ltd.
- MOIL: Shares of MOIL moved higher at around one lakh shares (102000) of the company changed hands in block deals. The stock opened at 217 and made high of 224.40 on NSE (National Stock Exchange).
- Jet Airways: Jet Airways zooms and hits fresh high on NSE after the airline company said that they are launching daily non-stop services between India in Amsterdam which will be affected from coming 27 March.
- Jain Irrigation: Jain Irrigation gains 2 percent today after AP (Andhra Pradesh) government has allotted over 623 acres of land to the company for setting up Horticulture Park in Kurnool district of the state and an integrated agriculture.
- 1. KOPRAN EQ.
KOPRAN EQ was looking good for buy side yesterday stock shown pull back from its support level (shown in the above daily chart) i.e. in 71.60 and heading towards its resistance, i.e. of 78.30, fresh buying seen above this resistance if able to sustain above it. Buy above 79.10/79.90/80.70 maintain SL of 77.40.
- 2. NCLIND EQ.
NCLIND EQ gains and able to give breakouts of important resistance, i.e. of 174.60 and close above it which showing strength in stock as in above chart stock is heading towards its all time high, breakouts could be seen tomorrow as Nifty also support buying side. Buy above 183 targets 184.80/186.70/188.60 SL 181.
Fore More Market news Updates Visit www.trifidresearch.com