Markets dips more than 1% on US Fed chief’s comments.
After closing five weeks high on Friday market falls more than one percent in today’s trading session due to profit booking and weak Q4 numbers. All index closed in red except oil and media. Sensex falls 313 points to close at 27643 while Nifty ends below 8400 dips 88 points close at 8370.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- Infinite dips for the second consecutive day on weak Q4 numbers.
- Canara Bank reported marginal up in Q4 profit; asset quality weakens.
- Inclusion of Lupin in Sensex likely effective from June 22; Stock gains.
- Tata Motors dips ahead of Q4 numbers.
- HCL Tech surged for the sixth straight day on the back of huge volumes.
- eClerx Q4 net profit stood at Rs 53.2 crore.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- UPL gains and hits fresh high on high on the back of strong Q4 results.
- Chennai Petro locked with 20% upper circuit after reported seven fold jump in Q4 net profit which stood at Rs 365 crore.
- Shares of Rolta decline after company reported weak Q3 numbers. Net profit for the Q3 stood at Rs 36.01 crore on the back of low operational revenues.
- ITC dips as reported 3.7% yearly growth in Q4 net profit stood at Rs 2361 which is lower than expected Q4 numbers.
- Shares of Tata steel decline as much as after rating agency CLSA downgrade stock rating to SELL from BUY.
- Shares of JK cement dips after reported 8.5% decline in Q4 net profit which stood at Rs 69.84 crore.
- Green Ply reported Q4 net profit at Rs 45.56 crore against 36.83 crore for the same quarter last year.
- Jyothi Lab today reported 26 percent jump in Q4 net profit which stood ta Rs 27 crore for the Jan-March quarter.
- ONGC gains as much as in an otherwise market on hopes of subsidy relief.
- Radico Khaitan dips after reported 30% decline in Q4 net profit which stood at Rs 14.90 crore against 21.27 crore for the same quarter last year.
- Shares of Amtek Auto moved higher after its arm sign an agreement to acquire German firm.
- NBCC gains in an early trades and ends on a flat to positive note after reported 30% rise in Q4 profit.
SOME STOCKS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- Eveready EQ gains for the second straight day as well given breakout of its important resistance and trading above it. More buying could be expected from current levels. Buy above 274.80 targets 277.60/280.30/283.15 maintain SL 272.
- Shares of ITC dips after reported lower than expected Q4 numbers, selling pressure could be seen from its immediate support level. Sell below 315.10 targets 312/309/305.70 SL 318.50.
- European stocks decline today as dollar held firm after U.S. Fed Reserve Chair (Janet Yellen) indicated that the CB (central bank) was poised to raise interest rates this year..
- Australia shares moved higher as fresh buying seen in Utilities, Industrials and Healthcare sectors.
- China shares moved higher as fresh buying seen in Travel & Leisure, Electricity and Utilities sectors.
NEWS TO WATCH OUT:
- Watch out for the Quarterly numbers of BHEL, Bank of India, CCL, DB Realty, Dish TV, IDBI, Kolte patil, Rpower, Suven, Ruchi soya, Thremax, Tata Motors, United Spirits and Tech Mahindra on Tuesday i.e. on 26th May 2015.
How to Make More Money Consistently In the Stock Market
Previous to you start online trading stocks for profit, it is better to ask yourself if you are trading for fast cash or are you doing it for the reason of investing.
Online stock market trading is basically the 2 main importance’s of buying and selling your stocks. Investing in a stock market for long term profits and trading for fast profits.
If you are investing your money in the stock market, it would be attack to very carefully select and deep research which stock you are looking to invest & leave it for the long term. While it the value of the stock might be sometimes repent, it will be more profitable if you leave it over the years. The fact is, if you are choosing carefully your stocks in the very first place, it is more complex for you to lose any money over the years.
If you are investing in the stock market it is not possible to know about all of us and to the common man it may look like a scary place where people can lose more money. Seeing the market kibble in might be places scare more people and deters them from going into investments in the stock market. Though, the stock market is not essentially a place where you might lose money, on the opposing, you can earn more profit if you can follow your technique around the market.
For new people who have just started, it is excellent to note that investments don’t compulsory demand more money and you can begin investing in small shares also.
Always keep watch on the market and be ready to check the charts regular basis to see how the current market is and investing in the stock market can be profitable.
Bellow is these investing tips for secure investing. Well, let us check out the investing tips.
- Never buy a stock without examining the financial health.
- Just go for a good and market expert help so that you can be guided about the market.
- Always focus on the leaders in an industry so that you can get good knowledge of the market.
- Don’t buy a stock without knowing its business and who its competitor is.
- Always buy stocks when market indexes are in the up-tree.
- Never try to bottom guess the Indian stock market.
If you are a stock market trader you can always select the correct online stock market adviser that is provide you good Free Stock Tips, Option Tips and Nifty Tips. You can find such tips for free at Trifid Research.