END OF THE DAY REPORT (27 MAY 2015):
Market ends on a flat note ahead of May F&O expiry.
Markets fall in early trades as market participants were reacting to disappointing earning numbers announced by Tata Motors and Tech Mahindra and ended the day on a mixed note/flat note amid consolidation as investors turned cautious ahead of May F&O (Future and option) expiry due on Thursday (tomorrow). Nifty dips 4 points ends at 8334, Sensex gains 33 points to ends at 27564.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- PNC Infra gains more than 10 percent on second day of debut.
- ABG Shipyard dips and hits fresh low after company announced weak Q4 results.
- IDBI gains after reported 5 percent rise in Q4 net which stood at Rs 546 crore.
- NIIT today reported net loss in Q4 which stood at Rs 14.90 crore.
- DB Realty reported loss of Rs 10.28 crore for the 4th quarter.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- Shares of GAIL India decline after reported lower than expected Q4 profit which stood at Rs 511 crore on the back of poor performance of petrochemicals business.
- Prism cement moved higher for the third straight day as Morgan Stanley bought additional stake through open market.
- Reliance power gains as profit for the Q4 marginally up by 2.8% stood at Rs 276 crore.
- TTK Prestige Q4 profit decline 62.7 percent reported single digit profit number at Rs 9.76 crore on the back of weak sales. Stock fall.
- Shares of United Spirits fall after reported loss in the Jan-March quarter stood at Rs 1799 crore.
- Tata Motors shares fall after reported lower than expected Q4 numbers, Profit decline by 56.2% at Rs 1716.5 crore on yearly basis.
- United Sprits dips after company reported net loss at Rs 1799 against profit of Rs 74.7 crore on the back of high provisions.
- Vedanta has bought upto 5.33 percent stake in subsidiary Cairn India; Stock dips.
- Banking stocks gains on the hopes of rate cut in the upcoming monetary policy which will be held on 2nd of June 2015.
- Bharti Airtel gains after Tanzania’s government has agreed to buy back a 35% worth Rs 14.6 billion shillings ($7.07 million) stake in the state-run telecom company from the local subsidiary of Bharti Airtel.
SOME STOCKS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- Prism Cement EQ gains on the positive news that Morgan Stanley had bought more stake in company, more buying is expected from the current levels; Buy above 112.60 targets 113.70/114.90/116 maintain SL of 111.
- SPARC EQ gains and ends near around its next resistance i.e. 429, which is expected to give positive breakout above it in next trading session. Buy above 429 targets 433.20/437.60/442 maintain SL 424.50.
- European shares gains as concerns over an upbeat report on German consumer sentiment lent support and potential Greek default eased.
- Australia shares dips as selling pressure seen in Consumer Staples, Metals & Mining and Resources sectors.
NEWS TO WATCH OUT:
- Watch out for the Quarterly numbers of Apollo Hospital, Aurobindo Pharma, BPCL, Bank of India, Coal India, Crompton Greaves, Cummins, Fortis, Hindalco, NMDC, ONGC, REC LTD, Rajesh Exports, Thomas Cook, Tata Global, UBL and Wockhardt Pharma on Thursday i.e. on 28th May 2015.
How Can Invest In Shares in Detail Fresher
I am a stock market professional trader if you want real money; follow all the steps whatever the capital you have.
- List out all BSE and NSE stocks that are less than 10 rupees, (try to pick the smallest)
- Keep avoiding the companies that are being in the stock market for less than 2 years
- Always keep avoid the companies that are now more than 10 years old from when it is established
- There will be few left companies, divide your capital and pick 4 or 5 companies that you are more aware of the sector & what business that companies do and invest in that company,
- Always deal with the market intermediaries registered with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) / Exchanges.
- Give clear instructions to your Adviser/ broker / agent / depository participant.
- Always force on contract notes from your Broker. In case of any doubt of the transactions, verify the genuineness of the similar on the Exchange website.
- Always settle the dues via the normal banking channels with the market intermediaries.
- Previous to placing an order with the market intermediaries please make sure about the credentials of the companies, its management, its recent announcements & fundamentals made by them and different other disclosures made under different Regulations. The sources of information are the websites of companies and Exchanges, business magazines and databases of data vendor etc.
- Siphon appropriate investment strategies with your Risk bearing capacity as all investments carry risk, the degree of which different according to the investment strategy adopted.
- Please carry out due-diligence previous to registering as client with any Intermediary. Ahead, the online stock market investors are requested to read carefully and understand the contents mentioned in the risk exposé document, which discussion portal, forms part of investor requirement of registration for dealing via brokers in Stock Market.
- Always be careful about stocks, which show an unexpected spurt in price or trading activity, particularly low price stocks.
- Always informed that there are no guaranteed returns on investment in stock markets.
- Always be careful learn about the stock market, learn and after all establish your individual ideas, you will see how money growing on trees
Would you like to Learn How to Trade the stock and forex market very successfully? Just click How to trade The Stock and Forex market [http://www.trifidresearch.com/] and also find excellent Free Forex Tips and Currency Tips