END OF THE DAY REPORT (19 MAY 2015):
Markets end on a flat to negative note amid volatility.
After volatility market suddenly washed out all the two days gains in last hour of trade, the market ended lower as profit booking seen in PSU Bank, auto stocks. Nifty holds 8350 marks ends at 8365 falls 8 points while Sensex tanks 41 points to ends at 27645.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- Bharti Infratel hits record high on NSE after the stock included in MSCI S&P index.
- APLLTD (Alembic pharma) hits new high on the back of huge trading volumes.
- JBM Auto falls after reported 15% decline in Q4 net profit which stood at Rs 17.58 crore.
- The rate-sensitive’s stocks and OMCs share falls on profit booking.
- IT stocks gains on the back of raising dollar against other major currency.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- NBCC gains after told that company had signs new project specific MOU with NAWADCO worth Rs 398 crore.
- Infosys gains more than 1% as became the 1st Indian company to join RE100 (a global platform for major companies committed to 100% renewable power).
- Colgate Palmolive today reported 23.7 percent jump in Q4 net profit which stood at Rs 163.6 crore v/s 132.3 crore on yearly basis. Revenue up by 11% stood at Rs 1028.5 crore.
- Wheels Q4 net profit at Rs 6.76 crore reported single digit growth numbers, Stock dips.
- Bharti Airtel gains in early trades on the media reports that company is planning to acquire Augere Wireless.
- Cox and Kings Q4 profit stood at Rs 64.57 crore v/s loss same quarter last year.
- Suzlon Energy moved higher as wins new order to supply 98MW project in Telangana.
- Just Dial surged on the media reports that company has expanded the scope of B2C transaction based services by adding product e-commerce marketplace.
- NIIT Technologies gains after company has signed a strategic agreement to acquire majority stake in Incessant Technologies.
- Tata Motors toady launches GenX Nano worth Rs 2.1 lakh.
- Shares of Tata Power moved higher ahead of Q4 earning. Stock opens at 75.70 hits high of 76.90 on NSE (National Stock Exchange).
SOME STOCKS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- PC Jeweller EQ gains for the second consecutive day, more fresh buying is expected if able to sustain above 359 mark, Buy above 359 its next resistance is seen near around 363.60-368.80 while 342 will act as a support.
- About DCB Bank EQ, The recent break through 128.90 level signals a positive bias for a continuation of the uptrend. Buy above 129.20; It may face resistance near around 130.20. While 127 will act as a support level.
- European shares gains led by comments by Benoit Coeure ECB (European Central Bank Executive) Board member and as investors/trader eyed on upcoming economic sentiment data from Germany.
- Australia shares dips, selling pressure seen in Consumer Staples, Energy and Gold stocks.
- China shares moved higher as fresh buying seen in Financials, Media and Gas, Water & Multiutilities stocks.
NEWS TO WATCH OUT:
- Watch out for the Quarterly numbers of Bharat Forge, Bajaj Finance, DLF, Whirlpool and Tata Steel. On Wednesday i.e. on 20th May 2015.
The stock market trader if you are satisfied with the fundamental news, go ahead know more about the Free Option Tips and Nifty Tips and buy the stock of that company. And also follow my social FaceBook page @trifidresearch and Twitter page @trifidresearch