END OF THE DAY REPORT (28 MAY 2015):
Market surged more than 1% on first day of June F&O series.
Markets have kick started the June series on a high Indices shot up today managing to reverse its weekly losses. Nifty, Sensex gains more than one percent gains led by banking stocks on the hopes of rate cut at RBI policy meet which is held on 2nd of June 2015. Nifty ends above 8400 mark at 8434 up 115 points while on the other hand Sensex ends at 27828 gains 322 points.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- Stocks included in MSCI India Index were in limelight today such as UPL, Marico Bharat Forge etc.
- BPCL hits fresh high on NSE on robust Q4 numbers.
- Auro Pharma gains as much as after announced 1:1 bonus.
- Wock Pharma dips on weak Q4 numbers as reported 35% fall in Q4 profit.
- Sun Pharma and Cipla gains ahead of their Q4 numbers later in a day.
- NTPC net drop by 5% stood at Rs 2944 crore for the Jan-March quarter.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- Specialty Restaurants falls in an otherwise market after reported 43 percent year on year decline in Q4 profit.
- Coal India moved higher with market despite of negative news that company yesterday reported 4 percent decline in Q4 net profit.
- Shares of Rupa gains for the sixth consecutive day today also locked with an upper circuit after reported 34 percent jump in Q4 net profit which stood at Rs 26.17 crore.
- Page Industries hits new high after reported 34 percent (Y-o-Y) growth in Q4 net profit which stood at Rs 47 crore.
- Bank Nifty gains as much as on the back of upcoming RBI policy meet held in the first week of June 15 (02 June 15).
- M&M today reported 39% fall in Q4 net profit on the back of lower sales as unseasonal rainfall hurt the rural economy.
- Shares of ONGC decline after company reported 19.5% drop in Q4 net profit on the back of high operating cost.
- Shares of Hindalco falls as much as after the company reported 36 percent decline in their Q4 net profit at Rs 160 crore.
- Amara Raja Batteries moved higher on strong Q4 numbers, as company reported 27.5% up in profit at Rs 105 crore against 80 crore on yearly basis.
- Dishman Pharma gains in an early trades after reported robust Q4 earning for the Jan-March quarter, 71 percent jump which stood at 38.7 crore it was a better than expected Q4 results.
- Cummins Q4 profit jump 33.8 percent at Rs 190 crore for the Jan-March quarter. Stock gains.
- On mobile gains after Q4 net loss reduced to Rs 14.59 crore vs. 139 crore for the same quarter last year.
- Shares of IOC falls after reported 33% drop in Q4 net profit which stood at Rs 6285 crore against the loss in the previous quarter.
- India Cements reported net profit in the Jan-March quarter against the loss, profit for the Q4 up by 36.6 crore at Rs 157.10 crore.
SOME STOCKS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- Asian Paint had given positive breakouts today with huge volumes, buying could be seen so entre above 795 level targets 803/811/819 maintain SL 787.
- Tata Sponge trading near around its important support level, selling pressure could be seen in next coming trading session. Sell below 568 targets 562.30/555.70/551.10 SL 573.80.
SOME WEEKLY STOCKS:
- Banking shares were in limelight ahead of RBI policy meet, KTK Bank gains but could not able to give breakouts of its important resistance level of 143.90 above it more fresh buying could be seen. Buy above 143.90 its next resistance is seen around 145.70-148.20 while 139.80-137 will act as an support.
- Apollo Tyre EQ was trading near around its important resistance level i.e. 194, more buying could be expected if able to give breakouts and sustain above it. Its next resistance could be seen near around 204.75 while 179.50 will act as an support level from here.
- European shares dips after the release of positive data from Germany and Spain as Greek debt concerns continued to weigh on equity markets.
- Australia shares dips as selling pressure seen in Gold, Financials and Resources sectors.
- China shares were mixed as fresh buying seen in Software & Computer Services, Technology and Technology Hardware & Equipment sectors while selling pressure seen in Telecoms, Mobile and Gas, Water & Multiutilities sectors.
NEWS TO WATCH OUT:
- Watch out for the Monetary Policy (Interest Rate Decision) i.e. on 2nd June 2015 (Tuesday).
Stock Trading Tips for Indian Stock Market
Account: You must have to build an account within a well reputed broker registered to stock market after creating an account you require choosing the shares that you are willing to trading.
In the stock trading most of the trader want to buy or sell their contacts at the 11th hour of the market. Traders wait and hope that their profit will be maximized a lot by that but that is actually bullshit. This happens because of lack of knowledge regarding the online trading technique in the stock trading. Previous to selling or buying your contracts you must have to analyze your profits and its future prospect as well. You should only buy or sell at a suitable time when the result your favor. You may take risk by waiting till the limit of your contracts when it definitely confirms your profit or else you may have to face a huge loss. Your losses and profit will be automatically credited or debited from your demait account. If your demait account faces any kind of shortage of money, the broker asks you for the check.
The stock trading is most excellent for those who are well informed and patient. Try not to larger investing and making sure that you do not invest just because of your greed to make more and more profits. Such a method works as a security for your investment and a few extents also saves you from the risk of current market movement.
Trifid Research Pvt. Ltd.