Benchmark share indices ended at three-week closing highs amid strong global cues, led by oil & gas & metal stocks, Nifty gains more than a percent and finally reclaims 7850 mark.
- Tata Steel gains as co is in talks to sell long products Europe biz.
- Sun Pharma surged as details of warning letter not worrisome.
- Alkem Laboratories opened 31 pct higher on debuts Rs 1380 per share.
- Wipro up as plans to acquire BPaaS provider Viteos Group for $130 million.
- Honda will hike its Cars prices from January by up to Rs 16000.
STOCKS IN NEWS:
- Kalpataru Power gains after reported that company secures new orders worth Rs 13.95 billion.
- L&T group shares were in focus after one of its arm bags fresh orders worth Rs 11.78 billion in the month of December.
- Piramal Enterprises say company acquires five brands from Organon and MSD.
- Natco Pharma moved higher by 2 percent on NSE after settles Lenalidomide litigation with Celgene.
- Welspun Enterprises rallied 12 percent on the NSE today after divests 37 percent stake in DBCL for Rs 6.62 billion.
- Essar Oil hits fresh high on the back of news of delisting! SEBI clears shares tendered by LIC.
- Wockhardt shares tanks in a positive market after gets Form 483 from USFDA for Ankleshwar unit.
- Godrej Properties closed in the red zone after Godrej Industries sell over 2 percent stake in the Company.
- ONGC share gains after Cabinet gives approval for an investment of Rs. 5000 crore
- 1. RUBYMILLS EQ.
Rubymills EQ gains for the eight straight and hits 52-weeks high, buying strength may continue if able to sustain its fresh high. Buy above 427.80 targets 432.10/436.40/440.80 SL 423.50.
- 2. BEML EQ.
Trend line could be seen in BEML EQ charts, if able to give breakouts and sustain above it indicates more buying from current level. Buy above 1270 targets 1282.70/1295.50/1308.50 SL 1257.
More Market News Update Visit http://www.trifidresearch.com