Markets lost their four day winning streak and opened gap down and remained on lower side for the entire session and closed around their support levels. Nifty future opened near its 100 day EMA of 6125 and dragged towards the psychological support of 6100. It was unable to confirm bullishness as it did not sustain above 6130. Hence, immediate resistance range is seen near 6150-6170. If it continues to drag then support is seen around 6060.
SUPPORT: 6060 & 6020
RESISTANCE:6140 & 6170
DAILY MARKETS TREND:
- Sensex ends 186 points lower; banks, metal drag.
- HSBC China manufacturing PMI hits 7-mth low.
- BhartiArtl loses $3 bn case in Nigeria; stock dips.
- IIHFL plans to raise up to 200 crore via NCDs.
- Opto Circuits gets USFDA nod to market new Power heart G5 AED .
Source : Trifid Research