Markets rallied for the fourth consecutive session on the back of positive cues such as better than expected monsoon forecast, strong CPI and IIP numbers and strong Asian peers and other global markets helped the indices to close in green with a gain of approx 2%. Nifty future closed above the trend line coming from all time highs and now 7950 is seen as major resistance ahead while on the lower side, 7790 may act as immediate support for the index.
SUPPORT : 7820 & 7780
RESISTANCE: 7900 & 7950
- The markets surged over 2 percent on brighter economic outlook.
- Wipro moved higher as company to consider buyback of equity shares.
- Jewellery stocks were in demand after the strike ends; PC Jeweller, Titan surged.
- Bajaj Corp tanks in an otherwise market after net profit dips marginally.
- Auto Index gains; M&M rocks the street with highest intraday gain in 7 years.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.