Markets continued the positive momentum for the second consecutive session on the back of expectations of the above normal monsoon this year by Indian Meteorology and pull back in European markets too aided the sentiments despite weak opening and finally indices settled on green. Nifty future was able to sustain above 7700 for the most part of the session and 7800 is still acting as important resistance to it while 7680-7650 is seen as support range.
SUPPORT : 7680 & 7640
RESISTANCE: 7760 & 7800
- Market gains for the third straight day; Nifty settled above 7700 marks.
- Sugar shares tanks in an otherwise market on the back of profit booking.
- Jewellery stocks shine; Titan, PC Jeweller shares rallied.
- BPCL surged on additional stake buy in Petronet CCK, hike in FII limit.
- Auto stocks in top gear amid range bound trade; Tata Motors gains.
- Inox Wind wins 70 MW orders from Adani Enterprises.; stock gains.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.