Markets were sideways to negative for the most part of the session after a good rally in the previous week and weak global cues and Banks, Infra and selected technology stocks hit the markets capping gains which finally made the indices to settle on flat note. Nifty future is unable to cross 7500 mark, but it appears as it is trying to inch towards the strict resistance. On the lower side, 7400 is seen as major support from current levels closely below which can result in selling pressure.
SUPPORT : 7410 & 7370
RESISTANCE: 7500 & 7540
- Indices trade flat on weak global cues.
- Finance minister withdrew the proposal to tax EPF.
- Mindtree dips on lowering Q4 outlook on order delay.
- Apollo Tyres enters into the two wheeler segment.
- Inox Wind receives orders worth 26MW each from IOC and Gujarat Industries Power.
- Justdial dragged 14% on back of heavy volumes.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips and Recommendation.