END OF THE DAY REPORT (07 MAY 2015):
Sensex ends at six and half month closing low; IT gains.
Markets failed to pick up after yesterday biggest single-day fall in this calendar year all selling pressure led by FII’s MAT concerns. Sensex ending at six months lows dips 118 points to ends at 26599 While Nifty ends 200 DMA for second consecutive session falls 39 points to ends at 8057.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- CNX Bank Nifty hits five months low today fall 6 percent in past two days.
- Jet Airways falls 7 percent while FRL dips 4% on the back of huge volumes.
- IT shares moved higher in an otherwise market on the back of weak rupee.
- KEC gains after reported 83% jump in Q4 net profit.
- PNB, IDBI falls as reduce base rates by 25 bps to 10%.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- NSE about to include 7 companies in F&O i.e. futures and options segment including CEAT LTD, Bajaj finance which will be effective from 29 May.
- FRL (Future Retail Ltd) DVR hits upper circuit for the fourth consecutive session zooms 75 percent after board approved the realignment & consolidation of its retail operations with Bharti Retail.
- Shares of Bharat Forge dips on sales worries as order inflows decline by 10% in North America.
- Alembic Pharma Jan-March quarter net profit stood at 4.2 crore v/s 1.3 crore same period last quarter.
- SKS Micro falls as much as after Morgan Stanley sold 690000 shares on NSE.
- According to media reports CCI gives nod for Reliance Defence & Pipavav Defence deal.
- IIFL Holding reported Rs 132 crore of jump in Q4 net profit.
- United Bank reported decline in Q4 profit stood at Rs 104.50 crore v/s 469 crore on quarterly basis, NPA at 6.22 percent.
- Ramco system told that company raises 52 million dollar to expand its business to global markets
- Shares of RCOM (Reliance Communication) dips on reports that company plans monetisation of fiber assets.
- Shares of NIIT Tech falls as much as on media reports that CFO of company pratiba K adavni resigns.
- Hero Moto Corporation gains ahead of its Q4 results due later during the day.
- MEP Infrastructure Developers falls for the second consecutive day after Credit Suisse (Singapore) sold more than half of its holding in the company through the open market.
SOME STOCKS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- Apollo Tyre dips and was trading near around its supports, Further more selling pressure could be seen, Sell below 162 its next support seen around 155 while 169 will act as an important resistance.
- Tata Elxsi breaks its important support of 1096 and given closing below it, Sell below 1063.10.
- European shares fall extending its previous session’s loss as markets were jittery ahead of the U.K. general election and in U.S. markets after Fed Reserve Chair Janet Yellen said that equity valuations remain high.
Daily News Alerts:
– Nifty seems to be searching its base to stabilize. Nifty is likely to gain strength and could cover its last day’s losses; immediate resistance in spot is at 8150-60. MCX Gold is in the range of 26920-26870; breakout on either of the sides will decide the short term trend. INR skyrocketed and is trading in the range of 63.8740 (R) – 63.7780 (S); INR today is likely to come down as RBI is more likely to intervene by selling USD in the market through the banks in order to contain weakness of INR.
To be able to make out more on the unique chances which exist with identifying a excellent guide that will support your investing in the stock market, Trifid Research is a stock advisory company that focuses on providing top investment Stock Tips and Nifty Tips. It is the top value investing company in India.