END OF THE DAY REPORT (12th MARCH 2015):
Markets snapped three day losing streak; Nifty ends above 8,750;
Markets snapped three day losing streak gain near around one percent, led by ITC and Infra stocks as well as on the hopes that Rajya Sabha would pass the Insurance Bill permits increase in FII limit to 49% from 24%.
Nifty consolidating for the whole session and gains in the last trading minutes on hopes of better CPI and IIP number and ends at 8776 while Sensex gains 271 points at 28930.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- The idea gains 7% on the back of heavy volumes.
- Ajanta Pharma hits new high after fixes record date (i.e. march 23) for stock split.
- NTPC surged on fixing a record date for bonus debentures.
- Natco Pharma moved higher 15% after getting the DCGI nod for hepatitis C drug.
- ITC increased cigarettes prices by up to 20%. Stock gains.
- Den Networks gains; board approval to hike FII limit to 74%.
SOME STOCKS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- Reliance Capital gains as Sumitomo Mitsui completes acquisition of 2.77% stake; Buy Reliance Capital EQ above 498.70 Targets 503.60/508.70/513.80 SL 493.50.
- Shilpa Medicare gains as USFDA inspects Shilpa Medicare facilities; Buy ShilpaMed EQ above 998 Targets 1007.90/1018/1028/20 SL 987.
- European market gains as the ECB’s (European Central Bank’s) asset purchases continued to lend support while markets continued to follow discussions over Greece’s bailout deal.
Trifid Research Will give you better support for all traders by the help of excellent Free Stock Tips and Forex Tips to learn all the excellent strategies and tactics you need to take good advantage of this profitable opportunity.