Markets underwent selling pressure for the third consecutive session of the week due to weak Asian markets along with negative European markets hit indices and the main reason was falling Crude to $30 per barrel on Tuesday which further negated the sentiments to close the indices losing 1.25%. Nifty future opened around the major support of 7400 and closed below it and now 7330 may act as next important support whereas 7430-7450 is seen as intraday resistance.
SUPPORT : 7340 & 7290
RESISTANCE: 7430 & 7470
- Markets end lower; Nifty ends below 7400 mark.
- FMCG Index ends in the green zone in an otherwise market; HUL, United Spirits gains.
- Dish TV Q3 net stood at Rs 68.5crore, net subscriber addition weak.
- Crompton Greaves tanks 22% and hits fresh low after reporting a loss in Q3.
- Lupin launches Metformin tablets in US; Stock ends flat.
(Click to submit your details) Just one step to get best trading tips & Recommendation.