Market gains led by Realty, IT and Pharma stocks, Nifty ends above 8550 level:
The market ended with some stellar gains supported by technology stocks on the back of a strong dollar amid rising prospects of a rate hike by the US Fed as well gains seen in Pharma and Realty stocks too.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- Nestle gains more than 10% in today’s trading session after FSSAI approved lab finds Maggi safe.
- Yes Bank gains as bank raise Rs 3.15 billion to finance green infrastructure projects.
- Sugar stocks moved higher on report export rules may change.
- Adani Enterprises gain nearly 5% on JV talks with Foxconn.
- The DLF shares rallied on the back of fund raise of Rs.7500 crore.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- Eveready Inds moved higher in today’s trading session after the company said that it will hike prices of premium range of batteries by Rs. 0.5-1 per unit.
- Tata Steel surged on Klesch Group withdraws deal talks; stock opened at 260 and made high of 268.50 on the National Stock Exchange (NSE).
- Ajanta Pharma moved higher as the company told that it had got the final nod from USFDA for its 3 ANDAs.
- Maruti Suzuki gains and hits fresh high on NSE as launched the S-Cross a premium crossover, priced in the range of Rs 8.34 lakh to Rs 13.74 lakh (Ex-showroom, Delhi).
- Marico Q1 profit up 28 percent, which stood at Rs 238 crore from 185.3 crore on the back of strong operational performance and other income.
- Canara Bank falls in an otherwise market after reported 41 percent fall in Q1 net profit at Rs 478.84 crore on higher provisions. NPA up.
- Cognizant today reported strong Q1 numbers, net profit up by 9.7 pct at USD 420.1 million from USD 382.9 million.
- Emami reported better than expected Q1 numbers profit for the quarter up by 23 percent which stood at Rs 87 crore against 70.8 crore same quarter last year.
- Shares of Bergerpaint moved higher after reported strong Q1 numbers.
- Shree Cement gains despite company reported 64.42% fall in Q1 net profit stood at Rs 1041.10 million from 2770.20 million same quarter last year.
- Bharti Airtel rallied after reported strong Q1 numbers; Telecom Company reported a 40.22 pct up in net profit stood at Rs 15.54 billion.
- Tata Chemicals profit after tax dips 13 pct stood at Rs 153 crore from 175.5 crore; stock dips 2 percent.
- Hexaware shares fall as much as despite of positive growth and supported market, 29.1 percent growth in Q1 net at Rs. 98.88 crore against Rs. 76.57 crore in Q1FY14.
- Deepak fertilizers moved higher after reported 13.8% growth in Q1 net at Rs 45.33 crore from 39.85 crore.
- JK tire slips today, despite on positive news flow of good quarter numbers, profit up at Rs 118 crore from Rs 55.44 crore.
- Siemens reported robust Q1 numbers, twelve fold jump in net profit at Rs 168.2 crore against 12.99 crore for the same quarter last year.
CALLS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- KPIT EQ gains in an early trader and consolidates for the whole trading session. More buying could be seen tomorrow, Buy above 132 targets 133.30/134.65/136 SL 130.50.
- BERGEPAINT EQ gains on the back of strong Q1 numbers, stock trades near around its resistance level, breakouts could be seen, but above 232 targets 234.30/236.60/239 SL 229.50.
- UPDATE: FRL EQ BUY CALL 1st TARGET ACHIEVED (CALL: Buy above 131.40 targets 132.70/134/135.40 SL 130).
- UPDATE: FEDDERLOYD EQ SELL CALL 1st TARGET ACHIEVED (CALL: Sell below 108 targets 107/105.85/104.80 SL 109)
NEWS TO WATCH OUT:
- Watch out for the Quarterly numbers Aarti Ind, Arvind, Bajaj Elec, Bomdyeing, Cummin, Escorts, Fortis, Monte Carlo, Mothersumi, SRF, Praj Industries, Polaris etc on Thursday i.e. on 06th Aug 15.
- Indian markets closed marginally up backed by the buying seeing in IT and Realty stocks. India’s services sector activity rose last month due to positive confidence with respect to new businesses. Nifty future is expected to trade flat to downwards in coming sessions. Markets as of now seems to have been losing strength. Global data could be the only factor which could drive markets up like US non farm payroll data, which is scheduled to come on coming Friday, 7th August 2015.
- Steel stocks too went up after the news coming out in the markets that the government is mulling (thinking) to increase import duty on the imports of steel. China produces cheap steel and sells (dump) in Indian markets, which has reduced the demand of domestic producers steel. This step will make the Chinese product uncompetitive in the market, thus providing an opportunity to make good profits out of increased revenues.
- Meanwhile, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor Dr. Raghuram G. Rajan indicated in his written monetary policy statement yesterday, 4 August 2015, that interest rates could be reduced further if commercial banks passes on the benefits of reduced rates to the consumers, which is not seen right now.In overseas markets, Asian and European stocks moved up after the outcome of a monthly survey showed that China’s services sector moved up in July. US stocks went down yesterday, 4 August 2015, after Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta President Dennis Lockhart said the economy is ripe for a rise in short-term interest rates. With the rise in interest rates demand will fall in US, however, investment too of FPIs or FIIs will move towards them from the countries like India and other emerging markets. The monthly US non-farm payroll (jobs other than the farm or agriculture sector, like manufacturing, services, etc) report for July 2015 is due on Friday, 7 August 2015. The report will be studied and analyzed to understand the strength of the labor-market (jobs data)recovery.
- COMEX Gold seems to be in the said range of $1080-$1100. Sell on high could be the good strategy to go with. COMEX Crude however seems to be hitting the resistance level of $47.75 sooner than expected.
Basic Terms of Stock Market
On stock market bulls and bears are in a steady struggle. If you haven’t known of these conditions already, you certainly will as you start to invest. Both show conditions of the stock market and both are different situation to each other. They show where market move, due to this you may make own strategies and tips like as Stock Tips and Option Tips.
The Bulls Market
A bull market show everything in the financial system is on good situation, people are searching right jobs, gross domestic product (GDP) is rising, and stocks are also increasing. Choosing stocks through a bull market is a simple task because all is going increase. Bull markets cannot previous forever, although, and most of times they can lead to unsafe situations if stocks become overrated. If a person is hopeful and believes that a stock’s price will go increase, they are called a “bull” and this outlook is known as “bullish outlook”.
The Bears Market
It is a different market from bull market and this situation occurs when the economy is not a good state, the recession is intimidating and prices for stock are declining. Bear markets create it hard for trader to select gainful stocks. One technique where we can make money when stocks are dropping is known as short selling. A new approach is to stay in the secondary until you experience that the bear market is close to its end, only opening to purchase in expectation of a bull market. If a person is negative, considering that stocks are going to down, it is called a “bear” and this outlook is called “bearish outlook”. Bear Market is sufficiently good for applying the new approach so that you can make profits for index trading with Nifty Trading Tips and take Forex trading benefits with Forex Tips.
The other terms
Chickens are scared to drop anything. Their terror overrides their requirement to create profits and so they go round only to market securities or find out of the markets completely. While it’s factual that you must never invest in a little over which you drop, you are also definite never to observe any arrival if you evade the market entirely and never get any risk,
Pigs are higher-risk traders looking for the one large achieve in a short time. Pigs purchase on hot tips and spend in companies without doing their due carefulness. They obtain annoyed, greedy, and affecting about their trade, and they are haggard to high-risk securities with no putting in the appropriate time or money to study about these investment mediums. Expert traders like the pigs, as it’s frequently from their investment losses that the bulls and bears gather their earnings.
What kind of trader will you be?
There are many different investment approaches and strategies out there, by which trader makes money. Even while the bulls and bears are continuously at probability, they can help to create money with the varying cycles in the existing market. Still the chickens make out some profits, though not a huge. Always make certain you don’t obtain turn in the market before you are prepared. Be conventional and never spend money on anything where you do not know. Before you attempt in without the right information and facts, just think about this old stock market remaining: “Bulls can make profits, bears also can make profits, but pigs have just obtained slaughtered!”