END OF THE DAY REPORT (24th MARCH 2015):
Markets fall for the fifth trading session; Nifty ends below 8550.
Markets falls for the fifth consecutive session amid high volatility and ends on a flat to negative note led by banking stocks. Further market will remain volatile in coming few session ahead of March F&O expiry on Thursday. Today fresh buying seen in Pharma stocks.
Nifty ends below 8550 down 7 points at 8542 while Sensex ends at 28161.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- NIIT Technologies dips 6% on dispute with client.
- Aarti Drugs falls on FDA import alert and turns ex-bonus today.
- Geometric hits fresh high on promoter stake sale plan.
- Wipro gains as planning to buy assets in North America, Europe to grow digital business.
- Sun Pharma and Ranbaxy gains on final CCI nod for merger deal.
- Lupin gains 5% and hits news high in an otherwise market on the back of heavy volumes.
- Suven gains 8% after reported that company had secured 3 patents for its new chemical entities in Korea, Japan and Canada.
- Star (strides arcolab) gains 5 percent, shasun pharma surged 4 percent after the CCI (Competition commission of India) gives nod to the proposed merger of these companies.
- Natco Pharma gains after rating agency IDFC start its rating with ‘outperformer’.
- Dr.Reddy’s Lab moved higher as company enters into partnership with Hetero to distribute and market a drug used in treatment of Hepatitis C in India.
- Oil marketing companies like BPCL, IOC, and HPCL surged higher after brokerage firm upgraded stocks rating today.
- HDFC gains after companies board of director approved and fixed record date for interim dividend.
- NTPC gains as planning to expand its plant at parawada state of Andhra Pradesh.
ON THE FLIP SIDE:
- Banking stocks were under pressure today for the 4th straight day; Dena Bank, IOB hits new low while SBI (state bank of India) hits 3 months low in today’s trading session.
- Metal stocks were down after a private survey showed that March China’s factory sector declined to 11 month low to 49.2.
- Tata Motors dips as Jaguar Land Rover will manufacture the Range Rover Evoque at its Pune facility to support sales growth in the local market.
SOME STOCKS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- Suven gains on the positive new, Further upward moment can be seen, Buy above 303.70, Its next resistance seen near around 310-317 and important supports are 285-280.
- Thomas cook touched it’s all time high of 220.50 but didn’t given breakout further breakout of this level will be the sign of positive moment so buy above 220.50 targets would be 222.70-227.20 maintain stop loss of 218.
- European stocks gains after upbeat German manufacturing & services data and as investors eyed upcoming reports for the entire euro zone.
- Australia stocks gains led by Gold, Metals & Mining and Materials.
- Asian shares gains while the U.S. dollar wallowed near recent lows as investors bet that the U.S. Fed Reserve will stay its hand on hiking interest rates in the months ahead.
Please find news alert stated below:
– Indian markets are expected to trade in the range with volatility and could close in red. Nifty is expected to trade close to its immediate support level of 8550. Nifty futures will find resistance in the range of 8595-8605. Pharma sector might remain volatile because of too many events taking place simultaneously. Bank Nifty seems to have taken support of 18350 but the strength is still weak. Buying BN below 18480 will be considered risky and above seems to be positive.
– Dr Reddy’s Laboratories (DRL) announced after trading hrs yesterday, March 23, 2015 that the company has entered into partnership with Hetero to accelerate access to treatment for Hepatitis C in India. Shares of Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) turn ex-dividend today, which will push its prices to go down. Sun pharma got RBI’s approval for issuing shares to foreign investors or nonresident holders. Tata Power Company will be always watched. With respect to market news titled, “Tata Power seeks distressed assets.
– Asian stocks were mixed today. Key benchmark indices in Indonesia, China, Singapore and South Korea rose by 0.07% to 0.67%. Key benchmark indices in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Japan fell by 0.18% to 0.36%. Chinese manufacturing activity dropped to an 11-month low. The preliminary HSBC China Manufacturing Purchasing Managers Index fall down to 49.2 in March, compared with a final reading of 50.7 in February.
– US stocks went down on the back of strong gains in the last week, as investors are cautious and are watching fluctuations in the dollar and its impact on other markets, including crude prices. In Europe, Greece Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras and German Chancellor Angela Merkel will meet to normalize their increasingly sour relationship, they are saying seems for way to help Athens (capital of Greece) reach a deal with creditors that will keep it from falling out of the euro zone.
– COMEX Gold is expected to fall below USD 1185 till 1180-77 in coming sessions. Crude too looks weak below USD 46.50. NG as expected took support of 2.675 and will find mild support from here. NG is in range and will take some time in order to get into a trend.
– MCX Gold seems to trade in a range and is expected to taste the level of 26100-26050 in day chart. However, in weekly and daily charts it is looking for reversal and might move up. Silver is also expected to fall further till 37550-37500. Crude is expected to trade till 2990.
How to invest in the stock market:
Previous to you invest in stock market your hard earned money, don’t the basic knowledge of market; I would give some advice to invest via mutual funds in the starting. Also begin exploring the market and learn basics about the stock market. You will have to get an adviser or broker and an account to trade in the market. The adviser or Broker will always give with all the essential knowledge and help you in doing the stock market trade. I will recommended you Trifid Research that will always give you excellent market advice and tips like Option Tips, Stock Tips, Nifty Tips and many more. For this service, he will charge a little margin.
Also, this is not the most excellent time to invest anywhere globally. So go for mutual funds.
Here are mention some tips:-
- Always trade a long term view for a stock and hold for hard time,
- Don’t indulge in intraday trading in stock market, or short term speculation on market rumors,
- Invest in good companies with excellent track record, and have been there is a long time.
- Don’t invest all your money in single stock; always divide it into various sectors.
- Keep avoid greed while investing and don’t do panic selling.